• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.ufxmarkets.com

I am having an issue with a company
I like where this is going.

Bmosallam, I suggest adding the FB page and an email address to the fliers. You can also send copies of your leaflets to local newspapers and TV stations. If you are lucky, one of them may run a story.

Hello Everyone

I'm in the process of inviting all my 2,700+ friends to like the facebook page, it will take awhile ;) but I've plenty of time to spare :cool:

b167.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Try another one with "We will give your money wings

sun-61670_640.jpg

And make it disappear..."

Try another one with "We will give your money wings

View attachment 17530

And make it disappear..."

i share all information with all friends and last weekend was very nice because i inform more than new 5000 persons in all social media about this company even a lot of my friends they tolled me this company they change there name more than two times in order to scam more people also all the accounts mangers are laying in order to let the clients to loss a lot of money ... we have to take care team very dangers and i am doing my best to get my money back by force from this people.

i share all information with all friends and last weekend was very nice because i inform more than new 5000 persons in all social media about this company even a lot of my friends they tolled me this company they change there name more than two times in order to scam more people also all the accounts mangers are laying in order to let the clients to loss a lot of money ... we have to take care team very dangers and i am doing my best to get my money back by force from this people.

we have to report about the below link urgently otherwise more people will be scammed i send to all friends and groups

https://www.facebook.com/UFXar?brand_redir=1

we are going to create Skype account now in order to explain to the clients over the internet about the risk to trade with this company.

we have to let all the world to know about this company ... last weekend i was taking with big groups more than 150 person about this company from more than six country and they promise to share the internet posts and this thread in all social media now more than 7K informed about UFX good news.

we have to let all the world to know about this company ... last weekend i was taking with big groups more than 150 person about this company from more than six country and they promise to share the internet posts and this thread in all social media now more than 7K informed about UFX good news.

team,

good news will coming very soon and i will update you once it is done.

Back