https://bitantex.com/#/home scam website.

Charles93

Private, 1st Class
This post is to spread awareness.
After getting scammed personally I hope it dosent happen to anyone else. It's so horrible.

Got approached by this scam woman goes by the name Dalina Anna.
IMG-20210730-WA0018.jpg
This is what she described about this company: https://bitantex.com/#/home

1.Our company is an investment group based on Binary options and cryptocurrency trades, We help individuals trade with the aid of our Signals, Without any risk

2.Binary Options is a form of trading in which you predict if the price of cryptocurrency will rise or fall in a certain amount of time. ... Each binary option also has a specific payoff that you can win. They are called “Binary Options” because the outcome is either win or lose, there's nothing in between.

3.We also have teams of expert traders and robots that helps with the right signals in predicting the cryptocurrency. Should there be any loss i assure you the company will make refunds of your capital.

All unrealistic promises. Please be aware.
They are such fools , they even placed a picture of the actor Alec Baldwin (the actor) as one of the reviewers of the site

IMG-20210730-WA0017.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20210730-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20210730-WA0018.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 0
This post is to spread awareness.
After getting scammed personally I hope it dosent happen to anyone else. It's so horrible.

Got approached by this scam woman goes by the name Dalina Anna.
View attachment 67680
This is what she described about this company: https://bitantex.com/#/home

1.Our company is an investment group based on Binary options and cryptocurrency trades, We help individuals trade with the aid of our Signals, Without any risk

2.Binary Options is a form of trading in which you predict if the price of cryptocurrency will rise or fall in a certain amount of time. ... Each binary option also has a specific payoff that you can win. They are called “Binary Options” because the outcome is either win or lose, there's nothing in between.

3.We also have teams of expert traders and robots that helps with the right signals in predicting the cryptocurrency. Should there be any loss i assure you the company will make refunds of your capital.

All unrealistic promises. Please be aware.
They are such fools , they even placed a picture of the actor Alec Baldwin (the actor) as one of the reviewers of the site

View attachment 67676
Did you contact the company regarding this, if yes then what reply you received from them?

Did you contact the company regarding this, if yes then what reply you received from them?
I haven't spoken to the company. But this woman said she works for this company so in a way I have spoken to the company.
The moment they bring up binary options , it's a definite fraud. And I checked the site , in the reviews, apparently Alec Baldwin the big actor has provided a review. I mean how stupid can these people be.

Why don't you each out to all the possible contacts of this company? Perhaps you'll get some clearer response from them

I haven't spoken to the company. But this woman said she works for this company so in a way I have spoken to the company.
The moment they bring up binary options , it's a definite fraud. And I checked the site , in the reviews, apparently Alec Baldwin the big actor has provided a review. I mean how stupid can these people be.
You must contact the company to get the proper reply from their end too.

You must contact the company to get the proper reply from their end too.
The woman I spoke to identified herself to be an employee of the company.
Effectively I have spoken with with the company.
It's enough for me to shout FRAUD, that someone would use a dating site to gather "potential clients".

The woman I spoke to identified herself to be an employee of the company.
Effectively I have spoken with with the company.
It's enough for me to shout FRAUD, that someone would use a dating site to gather "potential clients".
Most probably those girls work as an affiliate person to bring client's, that's why I asked you to talk with the company.

Back