https://client.fx-tradingmarket.com/ scam

SoniNew

Sergeant
Hey there and welcome, you can start buy sharing with us what exactly happened?
How exactly this company have scammed you..?

Amador

Recruit
Can you share more details like how you got scammed?

At the beginning all was ok, but one day they left 2 open trades that had a huge swap (over 1k each) so all the "profit" made in 2 weeks was lost in 3/4 days...I am not an expert......

As soon as I asked them to refund my investment, they "closed" or changed the password to my account and stop answering my emails, and whatsapp´s, then some one else contacted me, some one called "chris" from www.Konyax.com telling me that to be able to "fix" my account I have to deposit more money, I said "NO" to him too, he actually sent me a screenshot of my account, but I keep asking him to send me my login details so I could enter on to my account, but he never gave me the access details.

I invested with them 4k USA dollars, the last time they showed me something it was under that figure, because they kept the trades open instead of close them even with a loos.

Thanks

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
At the beginning all was ok, but one day they left 2 open trades that had a huge swap (over 1k each) so all the "profit" made in 2 weeks was lost in 3/4 days...I am not an expert......

As soon as I asked them to refund my investment, they "closed" or changed the password to my account and stop answering my emails, and whatsapp´s, then some one else contacted me, some one called "chris" from www.Konyax.com telling me that to be able to "fix" my account I have to deposit more money, I said "NO" to him too, he actually sent me a screenshot of my account, but I keep asking him to send me my login details so I could enter on to my account, but he never gave me the access details.

I invested with them 4k USA dollars, the last time they showed me something it was under that figure, because they kept the trades open instead of close them even with a loos.

Thanks
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Amador

Recruit
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I have already did it time a go....no one has contacted or showed up.