https://clubbingbuy.com/ scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele123

Recruit
I got scam then blocked from this site be careful, the owner call you dishonest if you tell the true and you try to help people on the forum to not buy products that are not profiable profitiable that is all you can buy there, they ask to pay if you want paypal like friends or gift that way you cant ask for refund

Can you actually detail how the scam works exactly? I'm a bit confused on how it all worked.

make like 5-10 bullet points as to how the money disappeared.

and any screenshots of the purchase or communication with the seller would be helpful.

Example they offer a very expensive bot 5000+ they know is scam but they said they know what they are doing so you put 270usd on it like more then month ago some put 400usd to buy that and then the money disssppear and everyday they say relax the the product is soon, then they talk about other products that they are trying to get then we are 6 weeks waiting for nothing and they know, other way is offering and pushing to sell a product another expensive sponsoring that is very protfiliable because they know the developer then other common bot to loss your money and all our losses are money to the admin because the affiliate he show us money that he is getting from the broker but of course is because all losses not profit from bots that they sell, I don't have screenshots because they banned my account they don't let the people talk, I'm seeing just losses and people is became angry now

Example they offer a very expensive bot 5000+ they know is scam but they said they know what they are doing so you put 270usd on it like more then month ago some put 400usd to buy that and then the money disssppear and everyday they say relax the the product is soon, then they talk about other products that they are trying to get then we are 6 weeks waiting for nothing and they know, other way is offering and pushing to sell a product another expensive sponsoring that is very protfiliable because they know the developer then other common bot to loss your money and all our losses are money to the admin because the affiliate he show us money that he is getting from the broker but of course is because all losses not profit from bots that they sell, I don't have screenshots because they banned my account they don't let the people talk, I'm seeing just losses and people is became angry now
--> encourage other people who you know are scammed to open a scam alert case

--> invite to this thread. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> write a review: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17469/clubbingbuy.com

--> you have email confirmation of your order/deposit? can get a screenshot of that.

Will be hard to encourage people because I got banned on the site I will have to enter with other account, then banned, yes I have email of course paypal

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on May 10, 2020 at 5:08 PM

I really don't know if they are scams for real. But I do know that they are selective with no reason at all. I'm trying to sell my bots there, and I receive spam from everything but they even try to make a "joint buy" for my products. I know I'm new on the market and I don't make false promises (I offer a tool that can help the trades, I give hints and strategy suggestion, but it can be use wisely to make small profits daily, not to make you rich in minutes and of course, there's a risk). So, yep, clubbing buy is a strage place.

bit.ly/TheProfitHunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back