Resolved: https://currencytradinguniversity.com/ is a scam !

Leomord

Recruit
This service provider offers a 2 months trade copier service trial that he charges 97USD/month with an offer of your capital protected which means that by the end of the trial if your accounts are in losses he will refund you the losses . My trial had already finished 1 month ago and till now he's no where to be seen or heard . This thread is to warn you guys out there not be scammed by him as he is still actively posting his profits only and offering the same terms and conditions he offered to public . I hope AVATRADE's personnel will be aware of this matter as he is one of the IB and hopefully do something to stop him from scamming many more . Below i will attached proof of his offers and my account that was nearly blown out . I was also charged a monthly subscription fee as my trial has already over . It's a two way double scam .

Attachments

• thumbnail_image3.png
    thumbnail_image3.png
    208.7 KB · Views: 27
  • thumbnail_image4.png
    thumbnail_image4.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 28
This service provider offers a 2 months trade copier service trial that he charges 97USD/month with an offer of your capital protected which means that by the end of the trial if your accounts are in losses he will refund you the losses . My trial had already finished 1 month ago and till now he's no where to be seen or heard . This thread is to warn you guys out there not be scammed by him as he is still actively posting his profits only and offering the same terms and conditions he offered to public . I hope AVATRADE's personnel will be aware of this matter as he is one of the IB and hopefully do something to stop him from scamming many more . Below i will attached proof of his offers and my account that was nearly blown out . I was also charged a monthly subscription fee as my trial has already over . It's a two way double scam .
AvaTrade CCare, check this out.

Thanks for the update, how you believe in this on the first place?

Back