• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem https://genius-trading.thinkific.com/: Raphael Palmdale of Genius Trading Masterclass

I am having an issue with a company

TheDamnedRey

Private
A Fake Forex GURU who calls himself Raphael Palmdale, runs an online course called Genius Trading Masterclass
here are the links to his various courses lol

genius-trading.thinkific.com/courses/GTUmasterclass
profit-through-simple-mathematics.teachable.com/p/price-is-everything
profit-through-simple-mathematics.teachable.com/p/gtumasterclass
profit-through-simple-mathematics.teachable.com/p/genius-trading-school-rp
profit-through-simple-mathematics.teachable.com/p/gt-masterclass

He has a Telegram channel Called Genius Trading-Raphel Palmdale and does some heavy Advertising on instagram as well.
Here's his youtube: youtube.com/channel/UC9glknREHQbaxs2XDFPTmtw

Now, thats all the places you can find him. Now i'll tell you why he is a scammer and a scoundrel.
I've been in his telegram group from past few months and I've seen him doing some next level trading, Catching over 500-800 Pips per trade and sometimes making over 100k a day and Past few days he seems to have been making over a million.

tempting right? Now my trading style was very simple, Break and retest but I wanted to learn what he does and how he does so I talked to him on telegram. He was extremely active and fast when I was just someone willing to buy his course. So on the friday of the past week, i bought the course. I payed him 369 Euros for the course. Which I would like to mention that a lot of people payed over 1.4k for.

Comes friday I get the course and I enter excited, wanting to learn his strategies, What do I come across? His course is 50% Text, 25% of which he sends u when you first talk to him on telegram. 25% of his course is pictures of Super Cars, Expensive houses and stuff like that which has nothing to do with trading. and the rest of 25% is half assed videos which can be found anywhere on internet. He didnt even bother getting a proper mic to record the videos or use proper charts.

1 hour in to his course I went back to him to ask for a refund which he clearly denied. He said to complete the course and I'll learn his strategies once Im half way through.

As his words,

"GTT - Coach:
AMate that's just the neginning

read it to the end
I don't do refunds"

Ok, I'll study but as I kept going I realised that this was just another fake forex scammer guru. So I went on to join his "inner circle" and "Mentorship" on discord and telegram. his inner circle was half dead, Poor people knew that they fell in the gutter and most of them ddint know how to get out.

I started talking around and saw that out of 50 active people, 30 were exremely mad or unhappy with the course, 18 didnt answer, and 2 of them were almost all the time defending Raphael.

He never ever came back to talk to anyone in the Inner circle, the client profits he shows on telegram were no where to be found on telegram or discord, His mentorship videos were basically videos you can find on youtube if u search MENTORSHIP FOREX.

Anyway, I and a few other guys started a rebellion and we started talking about how his course is trash, he absolutely didnt give acrap about his inner circle, never talks and never manages or mentors anyone etc. Most agreed except those two, which at this point i think are payed actors. A week in the group and we talk around help each other, share our setups etc. He came today and kicked me out and anyone else who spoke out on his absence or course.

yes, no warning nothing, the lifetime membership course that we payed for, we got kicked out without even a word.
There's more to the story but it'll make the post too long.

RAPHAEL PALMDALE IS A SCAMMER. DONT ENROLL IN HIS COURSE. DONT GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY. thats my advice. For anyone looking to join him. Good Luck All.

damn! the exact same thing happened to me! everything looked great before hand. He was super nice and made the course and community seem amazing, when i joined i found nothing of the sort, quite the opposite actually. The way he trades is nothing like he teaches! all he does is enter a position and half the time it goes against him so he just hedges. Not happy with the course and once you buy it he disappears and it's hard to get hold of him again. Constantly posts "i'm busy" "i have a life too" next minute you see him on his instagram drinking saying he's going to get ****ed up tonight. I understand people have life's but don't run a course that your'e heavily promoting if you can't keep up with it. theres tons of new people each day but he can't keep up with the existing people and keep them happy.

A Fake Forex GURU who calls himself Raphael Palmdale, runs an online course called Genius Trading Masterclass
here are the links to his various courses lol

genius-trading.thinkific.com/courses/GTUmasterclass
profit-through-simple-mathematics.teachable.com/p/price-is-everything
profit-through-simple-mathematics.teachable.com/p/gtumasterclass
profit-through-simple-mathematics.teachable.com/p/genius-trading-school-rp
profit-through-simple-mathematics.teachable.com/p/gt-masterclass

He has a Telegram channel Called Genius Trading-Raphel Palmdale and does some heavy Advertising on instagram as well.
Here's his youtube: youtube.com/channel/UC9glknREHQbaxs2XDFPTmtw

Now, thats all the places you can find him. Now i'll tell you why he is a scammer and a scoundrel.
I've been in his telegram group from past few months and I've seen him doing some next level trading, Catching over 500-800 Pips per trade and sometimes making over 100k a day and Past few days he seems to have been making over a million.

tempting right? Now my trading style was very simple, Break and retest but I wanted to learn what he does and how he does so I talked to him on telegram. He was extremely active and fast when I was just someone willing to buy his course. So on the friday of the past week, i bought the course. I payed him 369 Euros for the course. Which I would like to mention that a lot of people payed over 1.4k for.

Comes friday I get the course and I enter excited, wanting to learn his strategies, What do I come across? His course is 50% Text, 25% of which he sends u when you first talk to him on telegram. 25% of his course is pictures of Super Cars, Expensive houses and stuff like that which has nothing to do with trading. and the rest of 25% is half assed videos which can be found anywhere on internet. He didnt even bother getting a proper mic to record the videos or use proper charts.

1 hour in to his course I went back to him to ask for a refund which he clearly denied. He said to complete the course and I'll learn his strategies once Im half way through.

As his words,

"GTT - Coach:
AMate that's just the neginning

read it to the end
I don't do refunds"

Ok, I'll study but as I kept going I realised that this was just another fake forex scammer guru. So I went on to join his "inner circle" and "Mentorship" on discord and telegram. his inner circle was half dead, Poor people knew that they fell in the gutter and most of them ddint know how to get out.

I started talking around and saw that out of 50 active people, 30 were exremely mad or unhappy with the course, 18 didnt answer, and 2 of them were almost all the time defending Raphael.

He never ever came back to talk to anyone in the Inner circle, the client profits he shows on telegram were no where to be found on telegram or discord, His mentorship videos were basically videos you can find on youtube if u search MENTORSHIP FOREX.

Anyway, I and a few other guys started a rebellion and we started talking about how his course is trash, he absolutely didnt give acrap about his inner circle, never talks and never manages or mentors anyone etc. Most agreed except those two, which at this point i think are payed actors. A week in the group and we talk around help each other, share our setups etc. He came today and kicked me out and anyone else who spoke out on his absence or course.

yes, no warning nothing, the lifetime membership course that we payed for, we got kicked out without even a word.
There's more to the story but it'll make the post too long.

RAPHAEL PALMDALE IS A SCAMMER. DONT ENROLL IN HIS COURSE. DONT GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY. thats my advice. For anyone looking to join him. Good Luck All.
Thanks for the awareness and information, he runs any website?

damn! the exact same thing happened to me! everything looked great before hand. He was super nice and made the course and community seem amazing, when i joined i found nothing of the sort, quite the opposite actually. The way he trades is nothing like he teaches! all he does is enter a position and half the time it goes against him so he just hedges. Not happy with the course and once you buy it he disappears and it's hard to get hold of him again. Constantly posts "i'm busy" "i have a life too" next minute you see him on his instagram drinking saying he's going to get ****ed up tonight. I understand people have life's but don't run a course that your'e heavily promoting if you can't keep up with it. theres tons of new people each day but he can't keep up with the existing people and keep them happy.
Sorry to hear that Bro. I've filed a disupte in Paypal for a refund. You should do the same.

Rejection reason?

"We've closed the case in favor of the seller because our register shows that the item or service associated with this claim was delivered successfully"

I think they don't realise that LIFETIME membership was a part of the course. I called them to tell that. The lady who answered my call said she'll contact me in 5 days. But At this point I'm not expecting anything from PayPal. I'm not even sure if i Should keep using it. Just pay with the bank card and in cases like this, do a charge back.

"We've closed the case in favor of the seller because our register shows that the item or service associated with this claim was delivered successfully"

I think they don't realise that LIFETIME membership was a part of the course. I called them to tell that. The lady who answered my call said she'll contact me in 5 days. But At this point I'm not expecting anything from PayPal. I'm not even sure if i Should keep using it. Just pay with the bank card and in cases like this, do a charge back.
PayPal is right on their path because it's droppoint from PayPal that they see about item's delivered or not. I am sorry :(

Honestly I dont care about that anymore. I just hope people see this before buying his course. Or see the trust pilot link.

He's literally bribing people to leave positive reviews for him on Trustpilot.Didnt think someone could sink this low.

Back