https://www.binarycm.com/

Bhagwati Charan

Private
BinaryCM is not giving my funds back to me. They are really scammers. I opened an account with BinaryCM on 26th May 2017 with $350 from my Visa Credit Card and after getting bad support from them, i realize that they are not good so i initiated withdrawal request of $350 on 23rd June 2017. I have mailed them more than 20 times but now they are not responding after 10th July. There is no response from their side. I have been cheated by them very badly. When i ask about this in chat support and on phone then they always say that they can not do anything in this matter, this is not our department. Please help me what should i do to get my money back ?

Attachments

• binarycm.png
    binarycm.png
    440.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Binarycm1.png
    Binarycm1.png
    380.5 KB · Views: 0
BinaryCM is not giving my funds back to me. They are really scammers. I opened an account with BinaryCM on 26th May 2017 with $350 from my Visa Credit Card and after getting bad support from them, i realize that they are not good so i initiated withdrawal request of $350 on 23rd June 2017. I have mailed them more than 20 times but now they are not responding after 10th July. There is no response from their side. I have been cheated by them very badly. When i ask about this in chat support and on phone then they always say that they can not do anything in this matter, this is not our department. Please help me what should i do to get my money back ?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I have already sent them a link to join the discussion here 4 days ago but still there is no reply from their side.
My BinaryCM Account number is 56628/0-32268. Please help me to get my moneyback.

I requested for Chargeback request many days ago so i got my funds back to my bank account through chargeback procedure. It clearly means that BinaryCM is scammers. Still they never replied me. I think Forexpeacearmy must declare BinaryCM a scam broker.

Chargebacks can be a very powerful weapon against brokers which don't want to pay money owed to clients.

Back