https://www.oasistrader.com/

loayobeid

Private
hi

my threads started one year back when guy called me and he said he is working with binary option company, this guy name was nader and I had deposited 1000 and he made around 5 trades for long term and then disappeared .of course all these trades was for oil to go up but it all lost.

after 3 months the guy called and apologized that he some personal issues but not its all solved and that the company BuzzOption.com is going to move all money to other company and that he will compensate me for my lost. he promised to call back but he didn't and after again three months someone named Rami called me and said that buzzoption gave him my account and he will compensate my lost and as start he will put 500 as compensate for 1000 and its up to me what to do with it, as he was serious I agreed to work with him and my account was getting better but he asked to make deposited to make account stronger and I started to deposit but all was ok.

after that he said that buzzoption is opening new company called OasisTrader.com and that he will move all my money there and its was ok for me and this was in march, my account was growing and me and rami was making good trades that I had even recommended my friends to invest with this company, but in may suddenly I was unable to open my account and always getting ''" wrong password " .

after that guy named Dr Ali Hassan called me and start saying that old guy was scammer and he scammed some of clients and that's why they have terminated him, and that he will take care of my account and ...etc.

all was ok but the new guy came one day that he will upgrade my account to platinum account and that he need some deposits which I made but also he sent back to me since he knew I deposit money even I needed it.

here I started to trust him and he said ill receive my contract to sign and also ill receive bank ATN so I can withdrew my profits which I was happy so I didn't have attention, unfortunately I dint receive my ATM and the guy waited ti I have to travel and send me contract for signature and as I was in hurry I had read quickly.

since I had doubts and my account was around 170,000 I made withdrew but didn't tell my account manager to so I can check if there is something wrong, of course that guy didn't know about withdrew which proves its scam and also I made another withdrew but rejected .

guy called me and said he will leave company and its better to close account so I agreed but then I discovered that my account was 212,000 + 100, 000 as they claimed and that I had to pay 20% of account so they can close account and send me money which is 62,000.

as I rejected they started threats me and calling me but I refused, the guy got angry and by mistake he said he will show how to deal with Rami which is the name of first guy so it seems both guys are same.

company called OasisTrader.com
telephone 00442038071663

Last edited by a moderator:
D rAli Hassan <a.hassan@oasistrader.com> Ali hassan 00387603485554

also I after they start threats we had checked their deals which is fake for following

in 22/6/2016 they sold euro/usd on 1.1350 while highest was 1.1337

also they had sold DAX for me and for 1 lot they had won 2550 $ for 100 pip and another time they won only 100 $ so how come its different for same DAX.

How much were each of your deposits? How did you make those deposits? When did you make those deposits?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

How much were each of your deposits? How did you make those deposits? When did you make those deposits?
its was 2 k or 3 k or 5 k in total around 11k?some by credit cards and some by wire transfer?done on last 8/2015 then 3/2016 then 6/2016

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I had don't that and send them link for this but they didn't care and even they changed my password so I cant have any access to my account

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.
Rebecca will take one week to reply,the problem that last week that closed my account and changed my password for almost 2 days so when I entered again it lost 30k, now today again the closed and morning I had profit of 14 k but now I'm not sure what account ill get

Rebecca will take one week to reply,the problem that last week that closed my account and changed my password for almost 2 days so when I entered again it lost 30k, now today again the closed and morning I had profit of 14 k but now I'm not sure what account ill get

What reply you are getting from customer care?

If you deposited via CC contact CC and explain everything to them, it worth 1 try.

Back