• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem https://www.recoverylawyers.net - Recovery Room Scammers?

I am having an issue with a company
I spoke with few more companies. They gave me 100% guaranty.
1) Wealthrecoveryint.com
2) Fortunerecovery.net
3) Covertduty.com
4) Firstfinancialrecovery.com

I really want to give a try with someone. But nobody is ready to give me guaranty in writing. Everyone want me to send them a wire transfer. I did this mistake before with FTO CAPITAL so I don't what to do it again.

Now I'm going to name some other recovery sites and complain about them. This way you might be fooled into believing recoverylawyers.net is trustworthy. I am a liar and a multi, so any reassurances from me are good reasons to not trust recoverylawyers.net

I spoke with few more companies. They gave me 100% guaranty.
1) Wealthrecoveryint.com
2) Fortunerecovery.net
3) Covertduty.com
4) Firstfinancialrecovery.com

I really want to give a try with someone. But nobody is ready to give me guaranty in writing. Everyone want me to send them a wire transfer. I did this mistake before with FTO CAPITAL so I don't what to do it again.

I think there is no problem with this company. My money was recovered by them. But unfortunately, they say they will get your funds in 60 to 90 days. But in my case, they have taken little more than that.

Anyways. I am not trying to certify them or trying to promote their business. You should give a try to your local lawyer first. Talk to them once to see what they have to say.

I suggest, if you want to go with Recovery Lawyers then pay them via PayPal. Have strings attached. You can always pull back your funds if you are not happy.

Here I am under my second forums account. I'm quoting myself and telling people to use PayPal. Yes, you have some chances of recovering money sent by PayPal, but if recoverylawyers.net gets 10 people to pay them by PayPal, they don't mind if a few manage to recover their payments. Also, see how I said recoverylawyers.net can take over 90 days. The longer you wait to realize recoverylawyers.net is a recovery room scam, the smaller the chances of a PayPal refund.

I am a liar, a scammer, and a scumbag. I work for RecoveryLawyers.net. I will say anything to get you to send money to them.

NoSpamCat.jpg

And now they've been busted using multies for spamvertising. One more reason not to trust recoverylawyers.net.

And now they've been busted using multies for spamvertising. One more reason not to trust recoverylawyers.net.
What actually just happened there? Who wrote the block letters?

Spam Cat has been known to use letting like that. Spam Cat gets hungry and is always looking for more spammers to eat.
Meow!

Definate scam. They haven't been going longer than Jan so.if it took longer than 90 days. ..you do the maths. That guy types like he is based in the same area as the rest of the people I spoke to, even 'Melinda who told me "she" was American! What's with all this spam cat rubbish though?

Just received this email from them out of the blue, whats peoples thoughts?

Thank you so much for contacting us!

This is notification massage to let you know that we have received your information and soon one our executive will get back to you.

About us:

We are an International investigative firm that specialized in financial recovery, We have an intelligence gathering team that tracks down underground information about unregulated companies who are indulged in Scams and Fraudulent activities. We have helped clients across the globe to recover millions of dollars. The attorneys we work with have yet to lose a case using the intelligence we provide.

We are a part of International Lawyers Affiliation. The goal of this affiliation is to get justice to the clients across the globe and to minimize the international legal obligations worldwide.

The main pillars of our company are Attorneys, Members, and Staff.

Attorneys
:
We have an in-house team of experienced Attorneys in the USA and apart from that, we are a member of ILA (international lawyers affiliation) in which we are connected to 5,000 Lawyers across the globe. We have reached to almost all countries in the world as we work in cooperation with global lawyers and attorneys.

Members:
The member of our company belongs from various fields and regions. Like Cybercrime, Banking, Technology, International Laws, and Investigation. This brings us immense power to look into the case thoroughly in a virtual or digital scam like Binary Options Trading, Cryptocurrencies, Ponzi Schemes, ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and Many more...

Staff:
We have 150+ very experienced employees in 4 different nations, USA, UK, St. Vincent & Grenadines and in India. Working 24/7 365 days. Our staff ensures complete client satisfaction via Web chat, email, Phone and now WhatsApp support, each of our client is provided with a personal executive to ensure the client gets served better.

We can ensure your funds are recovered. Because this is where we are expert and our experience is counted.

Please let us know if you have any questions, our email and chat support is available 24/7 365 days.

WhatsApp Support
+1 (253) 289-6618
E-mail Support
support@recoverylawyers.net
Chat Support
recoverylawyers.net

Chargeback is one of the good option :)
Maybe, but in my case they weren't of any help at all. If your bank doesn't co-operate you don't stand a chance.
Also, not everyone who phones you offering help is a scammer. I got a call from GlobalFTI after having been scammed by Banc de Binary and they turned out to be highly professional and efficient. They work together with a firm of lawyers (I'm awaiting the court case now), their prices are reasonable and I'm so pleased I found them (or rather they me...) I had already given up all hope.

I
Maybe, but in my case they weren't of any help at all. If your bank doesn't co-operate you don't stand a chance.
Also, not everyone who phones you offering help is a scammer. I got a call from GlobalFTI after having been scammed by Banc de Binary and they turned out to be highly professional and efficient. They work together with a firm of lawyers (I'm awaiting the court case now), their prices are reasonable and I'm so pleased I found them (or rather they me...) I had already given up all hope.
I agree not everyone is a scammer (Im hoping) but its very hard to decide who is and who isn't. My bank didnt co operate at all. If you have a court case happening, hasnt that bumped fees right up and how did you decide GlobalIFTI were legit?

In that case, my advice…. Get an appointment with a British solicitor, and take your Bank to Court !
I have been looking into doing this. Do you know any cases where this has happened Or know anything about the procedure?

Back