• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem https://www.recoverylawyers.net - Recovery Room Scammers?

I am having an issue with a company
I have been looking into doing this. Do you know any cases where this has happened Or know anything about the procedure?

….happens all over, Bank’s have a number of duty’s to fill out

Sure you have numerous honest London LawFirms , having expertise in Banking legislation, best is to discuss your case with them, certainly doesn’t cost thousands of pounds or what ever crazy recovery percent.

Sadly I've come to accept you're right. £55k down the drain. I'm just astounded there are these "lawyers " making these claims...I think it's just as disgusting.
You meant £55k (down the drain) is wasted by engaged these lawyers to recover you money from CMS Trader?

I was scammed by two binary options trading companies. I am now working with globalfti.org in a attempt to recover the funds. They are an Israeli investigative firm and have researched and determined the principals of one company BancDeBinary.com. They have never promised they would get the money back but have stated that they will work on it and my experience is that they are working hard for me. They have put me in touch with an Israeli lawyer who has filed a complaint with the Israeli police and opened a case with the Israeli court system. Because BancDeBinary is known to the courts as a scam, my lawyer has requested and acquired a wave of the normal deposit to pay the defendants costs in the case I lose. BancDeBinary have responded with a request to drop my case explaining that I new what I was getting into. But there defense was nonsense and we are expecting the court appearance to be scheduled soon. I am just hoping I will not have to attend as I live in Canada.

I was scammed by two binary options trading companies. I am now working with globalfti.org in a attempt to recover the funds. They are an Israeli investigative firm and have researched and determined the principals of one company BancDeBinary.com. They have never promised they would get the money back but have stated that they will work on it and my experience is that they are working hard for me. They have put me in touch with an Israeli lawyer who has filed a complaint with the Israeli police and opened a case with the Israeli court system. Because BancDeBinary is known to the courts as a scam, my lawyer has requested and acquired a wave of the normal deposit to pay the defendants costs in the case I lose. BancDeBinary have responded with a request to drop my case explaining that I new what I was getting into. But there defense was nonsense and we are expecting the court appearance to be scheduled soon. I am just hoping I will not have to attend as I live in Canada.
How much is all this costing you? Also globalfti.org? Is that their website because it doesnt work and I cant find them on a google search.

How much is all this costing you? Also globalfti.org? Is that their website because it doesnt work and I cant find them on a google search.
This is the correct web address: https://www.glbfti.com ("Global FTI" is the name of the firm).
BTW I'm with them too and they're doing a great job, would recommend them any day ! And I've tried them all (WinCashBack, Giambrone etc. etc.)

Have they had any success though? Also, how much did they charge you? Thanks
Success: with other clients sure ! As far as I'm concerned, the case is still open, so I can't say whether I'm going to win it or not. All I can say is their investigations were very thorough, and their fees very reasonable. The arrangement in my case was $1000, payable in three monthly installments, plus 5% of the recovered funds. In the end they decided to hand the case over to a lawyer firm, so as to have better chances of success. But they often pull it through on their own.

Success: with other clients sure ! As far as I'm concerned, the case is still open, so I can't say whether I'm going to win it or not. All I can say is their investigations were very thorough, and their fees very reasonable. The arrangement in my case was $1000, payable in three monthly installments, plus 5% of the recovered funds. In the end they decided to hand the case over to a lawyer firm, so as to have better chances of success. But they often pull it through on their own.
Very strange, they want to charge me 10% up front and 20% of recovered funds. More than anyone else has quoted.

Back