• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem https://www.recoverylawyers.net - Recovery Room Scammers?

I am having an issue with a company
Well, the name hasn't been changed. the thing is "Recovery Lawyers, International Financial Recovery firm" used to be too long, therefore, they just combined Recovery Lawyers word to REC-LAWS. that's it. even I was surprised at the first place, but I was explained via email. I see they are communicating from recoverylawyers.net domain. surprisingly they also hold reclaws.com domain. but I don't think that should be an issue as my PayPal payment was sent on recoverylawyers.net domain.

I agree on this they have International guys working for them. the accent is slightly different. but every time i call on their 24/7 customer service hotline (+1(800) 934-8976). I always found Americans assisting me.

But let it be, I am getting help till now let's see what happens next. fingers crossed. as you told you have been in conversation with other companies. did you employ any company to work for you?

Well, the name hasn't been changed. the thing is "Recovery Lawyers, International Financial Recovery firm" used to be too long, therefore, they just combined Recovery Lawyers word to REC-LAWS. that's it. even I was surprised at the first place, but I was explained via email. I see they are communicating from recoverylawyers.net domain. surprisingly they also hold reclaws.com domain. but I don't think that should be an issue as my PayPal payment was sent on recoverylawyers.net domain.

I agree on this they have International guys working for them. the accent is slightly different. but every time i call on their 24/7 customer service hotline (+1(800) 934-8976). I always found Americans assisting me.

But let it be, I am getting help till now let's see what happens next. fingers crossed. as you told you have been in conversation with other companies. did you employ any company to work for you?
Why don't you email me and I will show you everything I have relating to these guys and other companies. waltersd69@gmail.com

To all the naysayers out there, I want to tell you this. I was a victim of cyber fraud and was left destitute. I has no one to help me. Recovery Lawyers assisted me all the way in trying to get my money back and I didn't even have a cent to pay anyone. They went out of their way to assist with whatever they could from advise to just lending a ear.

I am forever indebted to them for steering me to all the available channels opened to me.

Yes, I understand apprehensiveness. I was that too but today I can tell the entire world that Recovery Lawyers are the real deal.

So after a few unpleasant emails from mesexy1987 that were either blank or accusational, I received this....copied and pasted:

Go f yourself. I hope and pray you get scammed and then go crying for help.

Or maybe you are the scammer. Like we took IBD down today, I will get the team at Interpol to investigate you as well.

More proof that they are scammers too. Acting as happy customers to make people like me believe they are legitimate recovery lawyers. THANKS BUT NO THANKS!

So were any of you guys able to recover your funds using these recovery agencies? I've also been contacted recently regarding getting a refund for a relatively small amount that I was scammed by binary options companies. They say they want 10% up front though before payment is made and this makes me extremely skeptical. Trying to find info on them but it's not easy.

Hi fellow victims,
you just can't be careful enough with these so-called recovery rooms/agencies. Don't ever sign up with any one of them unless you know from personal experience that they have actually recovered funds for someone you know. I got heavily scammed by Banc de Binary and even though this happened nearly 4 years ago and BdB has since gone out of business, the company GlobalFTI (www.glbfti.com) together with their lawyers came to my aid and I'll be recovering a good portion of my funds soon. I would never have managed this on my own !

Hi fellow victims,
you just can't be careful enough with these so-called recovery rooms/agencies. Don't ever sign up with any one of them unless you know from personal experience that they have actually recovered funds for someone you know. I got heavily scammed by Banc de Binary and even though this happened nearly 4 years ago and BdB has since gone out of business, the company GlobalFTI (www.glbfti.com) together with their lawyers came to my aid and I'll be recovering a good portion of my funds soon. I would never have managed this on my own !
Please do let us know you recover any of your funds. I really hope you do but it still sounds a bit skeptical to hear you will be recovering them soon. Fingers crossed for you anyway

Personally I've never heard of Reclaws. Just make sure you have positive proof that they are legit and not just another boiler room taking your money (there are SO many of them !). Of all recovery firms I've tried (including Giambrone) the only one I can really recommend is GlobalFTI (www.glbfti.com) who helped me get my money back from Banc de Binary, even after they had gone out of business.
Good luck !

Back