• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem https://www.recoverylawyers.net - Recovery Room Scammers?

I am having an issue with a company
The say they've recovered millions of dollars, but the recoverylawyers.net domain name was only created on January 24, 2018.

The images above their testimonials are "borrowed" from other sources.

They say they are part of "International Lawyers Affiliation". A quick google search shows no information about this claimed organization.

Invite them here. Ask them to provide evidence of licensed lawyers and law firms. If they can't, this is just another recovery room scam designed to steal more money from desperate victims.
I have invited them, sent them link but no reply........ surprisingly

Im confident they wont

I just spoke with this company regarding my case. They told me they won't be able to help me..

The reason they gave me was they don't find any way to get my funds back.

I thought they will help me on No win, No fees basis... I feel very disappointed.

I'm trying to get you to think recoverylawyers.net is honest by saying they turned me down. At this point, what I'm saying looks like a helpful comment. Keep reading to see what kind of liar I really am.

I just spoke with this company regarding my case. They told me they won't be able to help me..

The reason they gave me was they don't find any way to get my funds back.

I thought they will help me on No win, No fees basis... I feel very disappointed.
I'm amazed they said they couldn't help. Sorry to hear but not sure if that's a good sign about them or not. Nobody does a no win no fee to my knowledge though

I'm amazed they said they couldn't help. Sorry to hear but not sure if that's a good sign about them or not. Nobody does a no win no fee to my knowledge though

They claim on their website that they are PCI DSS compliant. That's a good sign. But not sure about their work.

Did you speak to them?

They say a lot of things on their website. All of that is designed to get you to send your money. My job is to keep reinforcing the idea that you can trust recoverylawyers.net. I'm not going to tell you that I really work for them.

They claim on their website that they are PCI DSS compliant. That's a good sign. But not sure about their work.

Did you speak to them?
Yes many times. I just find it too good to.be true. They reckon they can give me 90% guarantee they will have my money back within 90 days. They won't provide me with any proof of successful recovery they have done though and their addresses are very suspect if you look on Google maps street view.

Back