Huahua290 claims FBS took 3800 USD from his credit card and refused to deposit into my trading accou

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I'm sure FBS are aware of this thread, but they are just exercising their right to remain silent.

And FPA just keeps silent about their (FBS) exercising of rights to remain silent as usual??

AsstModerator Note: And this is the thanks I get for personally sending an invitation email to the FBS representative last night. :(

Should I quit managing the forums and reviews, ignore all other issues, stop helping all other trader negotiations, and dedicate myself solely to your complaint?

FBS is the biggest scam broker I've ever met and heard of - it took 3800 USD from my credit card on 1st Aug 2014 and didn't even deposit it to my trading accounts! And it has been more than 3 months now!! When I asked them about this they just looked for all sorts of excuses and told numerous lies as questioning my identity, asking me to provide documents and proof and promising they'd look into it.... but eventually when they ran out of excuses and lies they just got all nasty and shameless - just like the typical unregulated Russian scam brokers do! I'm a customer of theirs but they refused to even discuss MY MONEY they took from me and lied it should be the bank's business - while they know in China the banking system clearly says it's the business between me and the merchant!!

I have noticed this business received numerous negative reviews all over the internet - and you should be alerted as obviously I'm not the only victim of this dirty scam broker!

I've also noticed this scam broker set up some tricky bonus plan to scam many many traders by cancelling their profit - in the excuse 'bonus cannot be credited to two accounts from the same IP address' - I want to ask this broker on behalf all the victims: if you use this terms & conditions to cancel people's balance after they gained profit, do you also return the balance to those people who have received bonus from the same IP but lost their money in trading? If not, then it's just another scam this broker conduct to scam people's money!!

My account numbers are 351427, 358805, 349764, 358806.

Total scam!!!

Dear huahua290! Thank you for inviting us to this thread!

As I can see now, you have only 4133.40 EUR deposited to your trading account number 351427, and 7044.32 EUR deposited to your trading account number 349764.

This is really very disputable situation upon this matter. In our system we can see 4 deposits in total of 3800 USD on August 1 via Skrill to 356791 (huahua157290@gmail.com). These funds were added automatically to trading account number 356791 as it was requested and they were lost as the result of a trading. Deposits via skrill are processed and added to trading account automatically.

As you mentioned before, according to our Customer agreement: 5.4.2.The Company is entitled to prohibit to deposit or withdraw funds to the third parties. But this means that we have the right to prohibit such a payments, but we are not obliged to do it. But in this case: deposit was made from skrill account registered on huahua157290@gmail.com to trading account at FBS registered on huahua157290@gmail.com. And if this Skrill account was deposited via third party's credit card, we don't even see it in our system. And it is a cardholder's responsibility to safeguard his credit card data from the third party.

What we can see in our system upon this deposit is:
daf4dde9c092ba9354018c228972ba49.png

You can also see that these funds were added to trading account number 356791:
f5ba787e87c7d92d9344f7771d93b6a0.png

You can see from the screenshot attached, that all these trading accounts (351427, 349764 and 356791) were traded from the same computer (CID), which proves that this is the same person:
06fd74482f19538543ac0a4d5812b04d.png

Last edited:
FBS rep,

Why it took you so long to answer this thread, although you were online and replied to other threads?

FBS rep,

Why it took you so long to answer this thread, although you were online and replied to other threads?

Unfortunately, we haven't seen this thread before. We replied to other threads that we subscribed to and received email notifications.

Dear huahua290! Thank you for inviting us to this thread!

As I can see now, you have only 4133.40 EUR deposited to your trading account number 351427, and 7044.32 EUR deposited to your trading account number 349764.

This is really very disputable situation upon this matter. In our system we can see 4 deposits in total of 3800 USD on August 1 via Skrill to 356791 (huahua157290@gmail.com). These funds were added automatically to trading account number 356791 as it was requested and they were lost as the result of a trading. Deposits via skrill are processed and added to trading account automatically.

As you mentioned before, according to our Customer agreement: 5.4.2.The Company is entitled to prohibit to deposit or withdraw funds to the third parties. But this means that we have the right to prohibit such a payments, but we are not obliged to do it. But in this case: deposit was made from skrill account registered on huahua157290@gmail.com to trading account at FBS registered on huahua157290@gmail.com. And if this Skrill account was deposited via third party's credit card, we don't even see it in our system. And it is a cardholder's responsibility to safeguard his credit card data from the third party.

What we can see in our system upon this deposit is:
daf4dde9c092ba9354018c228972ba49.png

You can also see that these funds were added to trading account number 356791:
f5ba787e87c7d92d9344f7771d93b6a0.png

You can see from the screenshot attached, that all these trading accounts (351427, 349764 and 356791) were traded from the same computer (CID), which proves that this is the same person:
06fd74482f19538543ac0a4d5812b04d.png

Thanks for replying, even you were just forced to do so, now listen up and respond:

1) I asked Skrill and the email huahua157290@gmail.com doesn't actually have a skrill account, and those payments were simply made by my credit card via skrill as a payment processor. According to the Customer Agreement:

5.2.7.If an account was funded via debit or credit card, a card copy is requiredto process a withdrawal. The copy must contain the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card number, card holder’s name, expiry date and card holder’s signature.

So please explain if you complied to the Customer Agreement to obtain a copy of my credit card or not;

2) This person of the money sender in your system is Yu Wang (who is not me the card holder), but the name of the trading account 356791 (which you depoisted the funds into) is Lang Li (Skrill provided the transaction report which you already received from me) - it's quite obvious that the names of the money sender and trading account did not match, and YOU CAN SEE THAT IN YOUR SYSTEM! Do you call this third party payments? And does it mean your company can accept third party payments, which is against the Anti-money laundering laws?

Please reply with a clear and official answer to my questions, which shall be provided to Anti-money laundering authorities and your regulator.

Back