Huahua290 claims FBS took 3800 USD from his credit card and refused to deposit into my trading accou

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
And FPA just keeps silent about their (FBS) exercising of rights to remain silent as usual??

AsstModerator Note: And this is the thanks I get for personally sending an invitation email to the FBS representative last night. :(

Should I quit managing the forums and reviews, ignore all other issues, stop helping all other trader negotiations, and dedicate myself solely to your complaint?

Dear AsstModerator, thanks for your help and you seem having misunderstood my point - I meant FBS has received so many reports from customers even on this forum, thus should FPA still remain silent about the scam alerts??

Thanks for replying, even you were just forced to do so, now listen up and respond:

1) I asked Skrill and the email huahua157290@gmail.com doesn't actually have a skrill account, and those payments were simply made by my credit card via skrill as a payment processor. According to the Customer Agreement:

5.2.7.If an account was funded via debit or credit card, a card copy is requiredto process a withdrawal. The copy must contain the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card number, card holder’s name, expiry date and card holder’s signature.

So please explain if you complied to the Customer Agreement to obtain a copy of my credit card or not;

2) This person of the money sender in your system is Yu Wang (who is not me the card holder), but the name of the trading account 356791 (which you depoisted the funds into) is Lang Li (Skrill provided the transaction report which you already received from me) - it's quite obvious that the names of the money sender and trading account did not match, and YOU CAN SEE THAT IN YOUR SYSTEM! Do you call this third party payments? And does it mean your company can accept third party payments, which is against the Anti-money laundering laws?

Please reply with a clear and official answer to my questions, which shall be provided to Anti-money laundering authorities and your regulator.

The payment was made to FBS via Skrill, but not via debit or credit card. In this case only one rule would work: The Client can withdraw funds from his/her account only to those payment systems which have been used for deposit.
If someone deposited his/her Skrill account via your credit card you should contact Skrill and ask them to clarify this situation.

But in this case, as we can see from the screenshot attached that was not someone else, that was you, because all these trading accounts were traded from the same computer (CID).
06fd74482f19538543ac0a4d5812b04d.png

The payment was made to FBS via Skrill, but not via debit or credit card. In this case only one rule would work: The Client can withdraw funds from his/her account only to those payment systems which have been used for deposit.
If someone deposited his/her Skrill account via your credit card you should contact Skrill and ask them to clarify this situation.

But in this case, as we can see from the screenshot attached that was not someone else, that was you, because all these trading accounts were traded from the same computer (CID).
06fd74482f19538543ac0a4d5812b04d.png

Firstly, IT'S NOT ME - my name is NOT Yu Wang or Lang Li - and it is YOUR responsibility to make the necessary checks!!!

And you still haven't answered the simple question: Do you call this third party payments? If so, does it mean your company can accept third party payments?

You violated the promotion conditions by loging several bonus account in the same computer, which was strictly prohibited.
So, it is in FPA admins' responsibility now to claim the case solved or unsolved by considering who is right here.

Your company also violated the Customer Agreement and Anti-money Laundering laws by accepting third party payments, so why in this case you chose to NOT stick to the conditions?

Please answer!

Your company also violated the Customer Agreement and Anti-money Laundering laws by accepting third party payments, so why in this case you chose to NOT stick to the conditions?

Please answer!

In your case which is discussed in the other thread, the payment was made from Skill account registerred on the same email address as a trading account at FBS. Payments via Skrilll are processed automatically. When a clients deposits his trading account via Skrill, he/she should withdraw his funds to the same Skrill account, according to our Customer Agreement and Any-money Laundering Policy.

Firstly, IT'S NOT ME - my name is NOT Yu Wang or Lang Li - and it is YOUR responsibility to make the necessary checks!!!

How would you explain that all these trading accounts were traded from the same computer (CID)?

And you still haven't answered the simple question: Do you call this third party payments? If so, does it mean your company can accept third party payments?

We do not accept payments from the third parties, but it is a payment system's responsibility in case of an automatic payment to make all the necessary checks, such as user verification, deposit method and data correspondence.
When it is bank wire transfer (non automatical payment), we make all the checks manually.
In case of withdrawal, we check all the requests manually from our side (verification, payment method and purse compliance), that's how we guarantee funds safety to our clients.

How would you explain that all these trading accounts were traded from the same computer (CID)?

So all accounts traded from the same computer should be from the same person???? Not to mention it's not the first time FBS is accused of making fake things up to scam people!

In your case which is discussed in the other thread, the payment was made from Skill account registerred on the same email address as a trading account at FBS. Payments via Skrilll are processed automatically. When a clients deposits his trading account via Skrill, he/she should withdraw his funds to the same Skrill account, according to our Customer Agreement and Any-money Laundering Policy.

Can I please remind you before you try to lie to the public AGAIN - there's NO Skrill account registered under that email address!

If you decide to continue lying, please get Skrill to simply confirm there's a Skrill account under that email! (I did so myself!)

We do not accept payments from the third parties, but it is a payment system's responsibility in case of an automatic payment to make all the necessary checks, such as user verification, deposit method and data correspondence.
When it is bank wire transfer (non automatical payment), we make all the checks manually.
In case of withdrawal, we check all the requests manually from our side (verification, payment method and purse compliance), that's how we guarantee funds safety to our clients.

If you don't accept third party payments, then why do you deposit funds received from 'Yu Wang' into trading account belongs to 'Lang Li'??

Back