Huahua290 claims FBS took 3800 USD from his credit card and refused to deposit into my trading accou

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
As I already said before, we do not accept payments from the third parties, but in case of an automated payment via electronic payment system it is the payment system responsibility to check all the payment data such as user verification and data comliance. When it is bank wire transfer (non automatical payment), we make all the checks manually.

But why do you ignore the compliance of email addresses? Can different users use the same email address?
Why do you ignore the fact that you are telling everyone here that we had stolen your funds, but the funds were deposited to trading account that was traded from your computer?

Let me clear something, this is nice that you love FBS so much that you created many trading accounts for your own reasons. But this is very nice coincidence, that all these traders Yu Wang (357964), Lang Li (356791), Mingliang Li (351427, 349764), Yunni Long (360309) (her case was declared as Forex Insanity) have trading accounts at FBS. All them are registered under the same IB - Kun Liang.

All these trading accounts were traded from the same computer:
06fd74482f19538543ac0a4d5812b04d.png

And let me remind you one last time: I speak ONLY for myself! If you have problems with your other customers, go approach them or take legal actions against them as you wish! (I'm sure you checked their address for court serving)

But DO NOT EVEN TRY to bring other people into MY case, just answer my question: Why did you take the deposit from Yu Wang and put it into Lang Li's trading account? Do you call this third party payment?

The public and the international Anti-money laundering authorities are waiting for your answer!

It is not hard for traders to withdraw their funds at all. But it is impossible to cheaters to withdraw your personal funds from your trading account at FBS.

And it is very easy for SCAMMER FBS to SCAM people like me and magdysoliman and numerous other reporters against FBS on FPA in all kinds of EXECUSES!

It is not hard for traders to withdraw their funds at all. But it is impossible to cheaters to withdraw your personal funds from your trading account at FBS.

FPA member's
you could monitor here how they treat client's?!
anyway,it is exepected from a scamer's like you to call a successful trader "cheater"
thanks in advance !

FPA member's
you could monitor here how they treat client's?!
anyway,it is exepected from a scamer's like you to call a successful trader "cheater"
thanks in advance !

Could you please read my reply more carefully! I didn't mean that a trader is a cheater, but I meant that no cheater or anyone can withdraw YOUR personal funds from trading account at FBS, only you can do it!

Dear huahua290, why don't you answer my questions then?

"But why do you ignore the compliance of email addresses? Can different users use the same email address?
Why do you ignore the fact that you are telling everyone here that we had stolen your funds, but the funds were deposited to trading account that was traded from your computer?"

And let me remind you one last time: I speak ONLY for myself! If you have problems with your other customers, go approach them or take legal actions against them as you wish! (I'm sure you checked their address for court serving)

But DO NOT EVEN TRY to bring other people into MY case, just answer my question: Why did you take the deposit from Yu Wang and put it into Lang Li's trading account? Do you call this third party payment?

The public and the international Anti-money laundering authorities are waiting for your answer!

1. In case of an automated payment it is payment system's responsibility to check the identification data of a money sender.
2. The main identification information for Skrill payment is email address, which is considered as a Skrill purse. In this payment email address of money sender and receiver is the same: huahua157290@gmail.com
3. FBS guarantee to its clients safeguarding of the funds by the thorough check of the payment details before withdrawal! A trader is able to withdraw the funds only to the dame payment system and the same purse as the deposit was made due to Anti-money laundering policy.

Dear huahua290, why don't you answer my questions then?

"But why do you ignore the compliance of email addresses? Can different users use the same email address?
Why do you ignore the fact that you are telling everyone here that we had stolen your funds, but the funds were deposited to trading account that was traded from your computer?"

Sorry I don't really know what you are trying to address here - if you have problems with your other client's email address, go approach them and ask them why they traded from 'my computer' - and please quote the clauses in the Customer Agreement that forbid people from trading from the 'same computer' - as 'terms & conditions should be strictly followed' as your original argument against all the accusations against you here on FPA.

The money were deposited to trading account number 356791 and lost in trading? Why do they need to be refunded?

Because you shouldn't even have deposited the funds into trading account 356791 in the first place - as it came from Yu Wang but the trading account belonged to Lang Li - you violated the Customer Agreement and Anti-money Laundering regulations by accepting third party payment!

Back