Huahua290 claims FBS took 3800 USD from his credit card and refused to deposit into my trading accou

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Why did you trade 356791 trading account from your computer and telling us that it was not you, but the log files prove that:
06fd74482f19538543ac0a4d5812b04d.png

Whoes account 356791 is? Is that mine?

Show me the terms & conditions saying 'trading accounts traded from the same ip should be seen belonging to one person'!

Not to mention I didn't only trade on one computer as my IB helped managing my trading as well!

As I already told you and FPA members, in this case the payment to FBS was made not via credit or debit card, but via Skrill registered using huahua157290@gmail.com to FBS trading account registered using huahua157290@gmail.com.
In case of an automated payment all the checks are done by an electronic payment system, and the funds are added to FBS trading account automatically.

Dear FBS, if you insist on lying to the public and making the false claim about 'there is a Skrill account registered under email huahua157290@gmail.com' while you've clearliy told there is NOT, please get an official statement from Skrill as proof! If you can't, please tell the public what if I can get one from Skrill? Are you going to admit you having been lying finally - after all the scam reporters coming from numerous customers all over the world?

According to my experience and knowledge of FX Market, In my opinion Trader who is investing his money need to consider all the things before deposit, like rules and regulation,payment methods,conditions and lot of other things because as a trader you are also equally responsible for all the matters in this process.As far as this case is concern, no matter it is XYZ Company or any brokerage house, it is trader who made the deposit and if he lost his money in trading, then how he can claim his money back? So all in all, in this case it is pretty clear that trader has lost his money him self and now doing whatever it takes to get the money back.

Welcome to join FPA ALaidi, another new user who registered only today to leave a nice comment on the trader - as your first and only post of all!

The same with the user wallmart - if you know him - as you both 'came from' UK and both newly signed up to just leave ONE POST IN TOTAL.

I'm surely not hinting on something...

Mate, I think you are desperate to have your money back which you lost due to your horrible trading strategy and want to have your money back by hook or crook, please note that by making aggressive comments and to say everyone scam not gonna help your cause.
Welcome to join FPA ALaidi, another new user who registered only today to leave a nice comment on the trader - as your first and only post of all!

The same with the user wallmart - if you know him - as you both 'came from' UK and both newly signed up to just leave ONE POST IN TOTAL.

I'm surely not hinting on something...

Mate, I think you are desperate to have your money back which you lost due to your horrible trading strategy and want to have your money back by hook or crook, please note that by making aggressive comments and to say everyone scam not gonna help your cause.

Dude no need get offended - the only scam I'm calling here is FBS - and any 'affiliate' sent by FBS to here :)

And excuse me, before you type or paste those words, mind explaining who/what told you I traded with that money?

Huahua290, the subject line says FBS took 3800. You seem to be saying you own accounts 358806, 349764, 351427, 358805. According to the letter you say your bank sent, some (all?) of the money was deposited into account 356793.

Who's account is 356793? Is this an error and the bank should be referring to 356791?

Did you ever use the email address huahua157290@gmail.com to open any account with FBS? If so, which account number(s)?

Did you ever use the email address huahua157290@gmail.com for any Skrill payments to FBS?

Huahua290, Dude I'm not offended at all, It seems like that you want people to speak in your support and a person who want to have his own opinion is either a scam or affiliate of FBS in your opinion.

There is NO Skrill user under email huahua157290@gmail.com!

And please answer clearly: why did you accept deposit from someone named Yu Wang but deposit into Lang Li's trading account?
Are Yu Wang and Lang Li the same name? - if not, do you call this third party payments?

You could see from the screenshot that the payment was done through email huahua157290@gmail.com! This is the main identification factor!
All the checks are done by the Skrill, because this is an automated payment.

You could see from the screenshot that the payment was done through email huahua157290@gmail.com! This is the main identification factor!
All the checks are done by the Skrill, because this is an automated payment.

Do you know 'Skrill payment by guest'?? - of course you should if claim yourself as a financial business professional or anyone who has basic financial sense - but sure you shall pretend not knowing it as it serves your misleading ans scamming purpose as usual!

Now listen carefully (though you already know it pretty clearly): Skrill allows people to make credit card payment via them as a GUEST and you DO NOT need an account with Skrill - and you can enter any random email address while making the payment!

And stop playing dumb or treating the public dumb: of course the PAYMENT itself is automatic - not just Skrill, credit card, e-wallet and even bank transfer are all automatic as once you send the money it's gone and you will receive it - but the money wouldn't and shouldn't go to the trading account directly, it will just reach your bank accounts/e-wallet - and then it is your LEGAL OBLIGATION to check where the money come from and if it should be deposited to some trading account! If you receive money which the sender's name is different than one trading account's name, then it is a scam and breach of Anti-money Laundering Laws- and that's what you have exactly committed!

Huahua290, the subject line says FBS took 3800. You seem to be saying you own accounts 358806, 349764, 351427, 358805. According to the letter you say your bank sent, some (all?) of the money was deposited into account 356793.

Who's account is 356793? Is this an error and the bank should be referring to 356791?

Did you ever use the email address huahua157290@gmail.com to open any account with FBS? If so, which account number(s)?

Did you ever use the email address huahua157290@gmail.com for any Skrill payments to FBS?

Dear Pharaoh, thanks for your concern and here are the answers to your questions:

1. Account 356793 is NOT mine. And the bank has acquaird a transaction report from Skrill on my behalf (which I sent to FBS already and I can show it here if wanted) as proof;

2. I never used the email huahua157290@gmail.com to open any trading account with FBS;

3. I never used the email huahua157290@gmail.com to make any Skrill payment to FBS.

Back