Huahua290 claims FBS took 3800 USD from his credit card and refused to deposit into my trading accou

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Huahua290, If you don't even know the basics like difference between PAMM and IB, then it's your mistake and as I said earlier as well that the Trader is equally responsible for its mistakes.

Dear Aladi who only registered on 8th Aug 2014 and left all your total 4 posts in defence of the broker in this thread - as much as I admire your determined faith in FBS (even there's hardly any reasonable grounds you gave so far), can you please kindly explain why 'not knowing the difference between PAMM and IB' would make me responsbible for this particular case with FBS?

Maybe you can find the relevant FBS Terms & Conditions to support your claim for us - of course that's not suggest you have any sort of 'special relationship' with FBS.

hmmm

so
you state in your own words this:

12-04-2014, 09:54 AM ..........email huahua157290@gmail.com and the email was only used to make payments by my credit card via Skrill as a guest!

It might habe been asked before here: Who's email address is this?
Apparently, THIS email address was used by yourself at Skrill to send money, as you state yourself, and your credit card was used to pay for the transfer. Am I correct so far?
Now what did the payment instructions say to which account it should be credited? Did you actually instruct Skrill to add instructions? If not......
Whenever I have to pay into a broker account, I must state "for further credit to (my) Account ###....
So did that happen? And what said the instruction to where it should be credited to?

If NO instruction was given, the logical step would be on the side of the broker, that the incoming funds were automatically credited to an account which was held and identified by huahua157290@gmail.com - and the sender email was a 100% match.

To me it seems obvious: YOU made the payment with YOUR credit card to Skrill (not to the broker) as a guest (!!!) and you were using, by your own confirmation, that Email address - which appears not to be yours (!?!?) in the first place, from there it was being transferred by Skrill using the (guest) email address huahua157290@gmail.com as an identifier.
Of your Credit Card there was no trace to be seen. The recipient (good or bad broker I don't care) had no chance to verify anything - except the email address, and he did do the matching of sender email with account email. Period. To me this is totally anonymous on the sender side.

Had the instruction on the sender email said "for further credit to "another email account", a credit wouldn't have been taking place.

Now the question is: Why did you use YOUR credit card to use Skrill as a payment processor, but someone elses Email address? That just won't make any sense at all. Why didn't you use your OWN mail address?

Now it gets really interesting, compare to the top of my posting:

12-09-2014, 08:29 AM
Dear Pharaoh, thanks for your concern and here are the answers to your questions:

1. Account 356793 is NOT mine. And the bank has acquaird a transaction report from Skrill on my behalf (which I sent to FBS already and I can show it here if wanted) as proof;

2. I never used the email huahua157290@gmail.com to open any trading account with FBS;

3. I never used the email huahua157290@gmail.com to make any Skrill payment to FBS.

...So which one is it???????

Of your Credit Card there was no trace to be seen. The recipient (good or bad broker I don't care) had no chance to verify anything - except the email address, and he did do the matching of sender email with account email. Period. To me this is totally anonymous on the sender side.

Thanks for your concern and really logic inference dear Joa, and sure 'The recipient had no chance to verify anything - except the email address AND THE NAME OF THE SENDER‘! (And don't worry, not reading the thread carefully before posting a long accusation to one side surely doesn't make you any suspicous or not-smart at all.)

daf4dde9c092ba9354018c228972ba49.png

So FBS the broker provided this evidence from their side which clearly shows the sender's name, and you are still saying 'this is totally anonymous on the sender side'??

YOU stated that you can use any random email address to send money... YOUR statement!!
The conclusion therefore is:

If YOU can use a third party's email address to send money, then I consider this anonymous yes.

I didn't have a chance to post on this thread based on the fact that it's just a thread for throwing accusations and we haven't got any serious answers here. Even AsstMod and Pharaoh didn't want to go through his thread anymore as there's no more relevant info, just 2 persons arguing that's it. Dear huahua290 and FBS rep could you answer please the following questions (exact answers without vague statements so we can keep up) and stop the fight so we can bring this thread to a closure? Questions are the following:

If a client made a deposit via Skrill, even as a guest, FBS has nothing to do with this. Legally, FBS accepted the deposit via Skrill. I personally use a Skrill account not registered to the email I use for signing up with brokers. This doesn't make it a third party payment. Again, it's skrill who's getting the card deposit and money is sent from Skrill to the broker. So what's the issue here?

I've read somewhere in this thread that the client lost the funds by trading. Again, both please explain, with screenshots and proofs.

Was there a bonus involved?

Dear huahua290, could you please clarify one more time why did you name your thread " FBS took 3800 USD from my credit card and refused to deposit into my trading account or return it!", while it's clear that FBS had nothing to do with the "taking" since both of you confirmed the payment was made via Skrill?

Dear huahua290, please understand that I'm not against you in any way here, but please stop writing in big red fonts and stuff like that as it won't get you anywhere except being banned from this forum. Please provide specific answers and proofs so anyone would really see if you right. It's a simple case of who's right and who's wrong and be sure you'll get my opinion (if you need it) with complete transparency.

YOU stated that you can use any random email address to send money... YOUR statement!!
The conclusion therefore is:

If YOU can use a third party's email address to send money, then I consider this anonymous yes.

Dear Joa, please comment on this question of mine:

So FBS the broker provided this evidence from their side which clearly shows the sender's name, and you are still saying 'this is totally anonymous on the sender side'??

daf4dde9c092ba9354018c228972ba49.png

I didn't have a chance to post on this thread based on the fact that it's just a thread for throwing accusations and we haven't got any serious answers here. Even AsstMod and Pharaoh didn't want to go through his thread anymore as there's no more relevant info, just 2 persons arguing that's it. Dear huahua290 and FBS rep could you answer please the following questions (exact answers without vague statements so we can keep up) and stop the fight so we can bring this thread to a closure? Questions are the following:

If a client made a deposit via Skrill, even as a guest, FBS has nothing to do with this. Legally, FBS accepted the deposit via Skrill. I personally use a Skrill account not registered to the email I use for signing up with brokers. This doesn't make it a third party payment. Again, it's skrill who's getting the card deposit and money is sent from Skrill to the broker. So what's the issue here?

I've read somewhere in this thread that the client lost the funds by trading. Again, both please explain, with screenshots and proofs.

Was there a bonus involved?

Dear huahua290, could you please clarify one more time why did you name your thread " FBS took 3800 USD from my credit card and refused to deposit into my trading account or return it!", while it's clear that FBS had nothing to do with the "taking" since both of you confirmed the payment was made via Skrill?

Dear huahua290, please understand that I'm not against you in any way here, but please stop writing in big red fonts and stuff like that as it won't get you anywhere except being banned from this forum. Please provide specific answers and proofs so anyone would really see if you right. It's a simple case of who's right and who's wrong and be sure you'll get my opinion (if you need it) with complete transparency.

Dear Amin EL-HAKIM, I really appreciate your effort of trying to get involved, but maybe you should read the thread and get the BASIC fatcs clearly first!

1. The issue is: even FBS itself has provided the transaction report from Skrill clearly shows the money sender's name is Yu Wang, so why did FBS deposit the money received from Yu Wang into a trading account belonged to someone named Lang Li? Didn't this disparity cause any alert or issue to FBS? Or didn't them carry any neccesary checks before depositing funds into a trading account!?

2. You are not aware of the basic fact yet: It is NOT my trading account where they deposited the disputing funds!!!! How would I have any access or responsibility for that???

3. Again, please see my answer in 2;

4. Skrill was only working as a payment processor in this case - if you use credit card to make a deposit, there's always a payment processor - even you choose the normal credit card payment section (it would be 'worldpay' 'globalcollect' likewise) - and the payment processor's role is only to forward the funds from the consumer's cards/accounts to the merchant's cards/accounts - it would be the individual agreement between the consumer (me) and the merchant (FBS) determines how the funds are going to be used. For an simple example, you cannot buy alcohol in UK if you are under 21 as it's illegal, so if you try to purchase some alcohol online or in the store if you are under 21, it would be the merchant's responsibility to verify the consumer's age - selling alchohol to under-aged kids without asking for age verification would induce huge penalty to the merchant (not to the card payment processor)!! In my case it is the same: the Customer Agreement and Anti-money Laundering Laws require FBS to check the money sender's name and identity first and it need make sure the funds would go to trading accounts under the same name of the money sender - otherwise it would be the merchant's fault!!!

To be more specific in case some people still don't understand: in my case, FBS received funds in the name of Yu Wang via Skrill payment processor (FBS provided the confirmation themselves in this thread), and according to the Customer Agreement and Anti-money Laundering Laws, FBS needs to check if the money sender Yu Wang is their verified customer and then can only deposit that funds into Yu Wang's trading accounts - but instead, they deposited it into another person's (Lang Li) trading account! - thus it is clear the merchant FBS failed to conduct necessary checks for deposit or follow the Customer Agreement and Anti-money Laundering Laws!!
View attachment 17904

The party breached the Customer Agreement and Anti-money Laundering Laws should be liable and punished - do we really need to argue about this point still!!??

And that's why FBS is not answering any of my or yours questions clearly (like I did 1, 2, 3, 4), but just 'vague statements' all the time - isn't this behavior of FBS saying a lot to all of us??

Totally agree with Amin here.

For me it is not clear that there was a scam too

Huahua, if you say the money somehow ended up in the wrong account, the first step would be to contact Skrill - get them to show FBS the payment and where it should have gone.

(This thread is giving me a headache)

Huahua, if you say the money somehow ended up in the wrong account, the first step would be to contact Skrill - get them to show FBS the payment and where it should have gone.

(This thread is giving me a headache)

I did, many times - but it is this totally unregulated offshore business FBS has the final power over it's scam conduct.

Back