HUGE-OPTIONS.COM SCAM FRAUD DO NOT FALL FOR IT

malvernswag1

Recruit
I saw the success of 'DCT trading group' online and visited their website for their free trail of trading signals. They recommended a fraudulent broker called 'huge-options'.

I then deposited the minimum $250 on huge-options.com, and after a successful week of trading, I went further to withdraw my cash.
7 days later, a customer service representative with name 'Natasha York' and email 'natasha.York@huge-options.com' called me trying to persuade me into trading again.
I declined her proposition and told her to process my withdrawal.
She called again and sent me attachments of $10,000 trades saying that 'I can join her and other customers to trade with such huge stakes with little or no losses'.
Again, i declined this and she insisted i send my verification documents again to process the withdrawal.
2 weeks into her last message confirming the verification of my documents, I got no response both on support and phone lines of huge-options.

3 weeks in, that natasha york email now doesn't exist, emails cannot be sent to her.
No one answers the phone line.
Withdraw button doesn't even work on my profile anymore.

I must and will get my money back from these people

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.42.54.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.42.54.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.43.35.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.43.35.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.44.28.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.44.28.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.44.42.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.44.42.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.47.22.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 20.47.22.png
    245.6 KB · Views: 0
How and when did you deposit?

Grab a screenshot of the Huge Options home page. Notice at the bottom they mention Anguilla and UK. You should also get a screenshot of their Contact page. Look up the Anguilla financial regulator. For the UK, you can file complaints with the FSA and ActionFraud.

Hello, i deposited via uk visa debit card on the 20th of January.
Thanks, do i call customer services for the FSA and ActionFraud?

File with the regulators anyway.

Get in touch with your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that withdrawals are one of the services promised, and the company is not processing the withdrawal. Ask if a chargeback is an option.

Someone on live chat responded to me earlier today quoting:

"unfortunately We are experiencing some technical issues regarding withdrawals it is not just your account
I will notify the finance department of your withdrawal request" and that "it is being processed in the finance department and should be finalized by next week I believe"

Should i give them a week of grace?

No. Go ahead and talk to your card's issuing bank. There are deadlines and scammers are very good at coming up with excuses to push you past the deadlines.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT ELIJAH OYEFESO IS THE OWNER OR HUGE-OPTIONS.COM, A FRAUDULENT COMPANY THAT IS RECOMMENDED ASWELL AS OTHER FAKE ONLINE BROKERS BY DCT TRADING GROUP, ANOTHER FRAUDULENT COMPANY THAT WILL NEVER PROCESS YOUR WITHDRAWAL.

LOOK ONLINE AND SEARCH DCT TRADING GROUP SCAM AND YOU WILL FIND OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THE FAT ELIJAH

WHEN YOU SEND THEM VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS I.E BANK STATEMENT, THEY WILL RECOMMEND YOU DEPOSIT AN AMOUNT SIMILAR TO YOUR STATEMENT. IN MY CASE THEY SAW AN OUTFLOW OF £6000 IN JANUARY ON MY STATEMENT, THEY RECOMMENDED I DEPOSIT $10,000. SO FOOLISH

Back