I got pissed off because they blocked me right after receiving my documents! Right after obtaining a selfie! So, you are saying this is alright what they did!? This is alright to give them so much power when they behave disgustingly!? Should a customer stay quiet and give a great thank you to the customer service of the broker? No wonder why so many brokers in the forex industry rape off people! They know they can do it, and nothing much will happen to them! When the customer service from a forex broker can’t even understand a basic request, this is not acceptable at all! And since the Covid19, everything just got worst because they know with all the mess around, people are not even going to dare to do something. This is already a lost battle for 99% of people! If the Forex Peace Army takes the side of the scam broker not giving a damn about a customer, this is terrible news!

By the way, when you ask for a supervisor or a phone call, and they don’t give a damn, you have reason to be pissed off! The worst is they pretended to try to call me, which is a lie because my phone is always on my side because I trade with it to enter my trades on Mt4! So are you saying this is alright to have a broker laughing in your face and not giving a damn about basic customer service they should provide? As I said, I have the whole chat recorded and emails if Forex Peace Army needs them! I can send everything by email! A have a video of the whole first chat before they started to ignore me! This is really shocking to take the side of a scam broker, really! Once again, I am waiting for anyone from Hugo FX to come in this post and explain with proof regarding this case. Come on Hugo FX, and come post the evidence and show everyone if I am the one wrong or if your scam broker is wrong! The invitation was sent, and I am dying for Hugo FX to come over here! Yes, I have a bad temper for the kind of broker scamming people, but I am not the one who is wrong! If the Covid19 was not around, this could be the kind of **** a take a flight to the office just to teach some respect to the supervisor of this kind of scam broker!

I am waiting for Hugo FX to bring the proofs here if their hand is clean. You can’t just trust what the broker said out of nowhere when I recorded everything! If I am the wrong one, then why they didn’t reply here yet with the invitation? I am still waiting! I have a list of brokers like Hugo FX to post about with evidence later! One of them is a Fraud using my card! I hope Forex Peace Army is not going to take the side of the broker on this one as well once I have time to post about the next broker I am about to expose!

I got pissed off because they blocked me right after receiving my documents! Right after obtaining a selfie! So, you are saying this is alright what they did!? This is alright to give them so much power when they behave disgustingly!? Should a customer stay quiet and give a great thank you to the customer service of the broker? No wonder why so many brokers in the forex industry rape off people! They know they can do it, and nothing much will happen to them! When the customer service from a forex broker can’t even understand a basic request, this is not acceptable at all! And since the Covid19, everything just got worst because they know with all the mess around, people are not even going to dare to do something. This is already a lost battle for 99% of people! If the Forex Peace Army takes the side of the scam broker not giving a damn about a customer, this is terrible news!

By the way, when you ask for a supervisor or a phone call, and they don’t give a damn, you have reason to be pissed off! The worst is they pretended to try to call me, which is a lie because my phone is always on my side because I trade with it to enter my trades on Mt4! So are you saying this is alright to have a broker laughing in your face and not giving a damn about basic customer service they should provide? As I said, I have the whole chat recorded and emails if Forex Peace Army needs them! I can send everything by email! A have a video of the whole first chat before they started to ignore me! This is really shocking to take the side of a scam broker, really! Once again, I am waiting for anyone from Hugo FX to come in this post and explain with proof regarding this case. Come on Hugo FX, and come post the evidence and show everyone if I am the one wrong or if your scam broker is wrong! The invitation was sent, and I am dying for Hugo FX to come over here! Yes, I have a bad temper for the kind of broker scamming people, but I am not the one who is wrong! If the Covid19 was not around, this could be the kind of **** a take a flight to the office just to teach some respect to the supervisor of this kind of scam broker!

I am waiting for Hugo FX to bring the proofs here if their hand is clean. You can’t just trust what the broker said out of nowhere when I recorded everything! If I am the wrong one, then why they didn’t reply here yet with the invitation? I am still waiting! I have a list of brokers like Hugo FX to post about with evidence later! One of them is a Fraud using my card! I hope Forex Peace Army is not going to take the side of the broker on this one as well once I have time to post about the next broker I am about to expose!
they already responded to you https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/review/goto?id=138710

I got pissed off because they blocked me right after receiving my documents! Right after obtaining a selfie!

Let me think about this. You send them docs. They ask for a selfie as part of KYC, and you reply with this:

1-jpg.57982

and now you are surprised you got blocked.

Unless there's a whole lot more to the story between the initial request for docs and the request for a selfie, blocking you looks like a very justified action.

You may also want to check the reply HugosWay left on your review. They say you asked for the account to be cancelled before your docs could be fully processed. If so, then why are you still trying to contact them about the account?

If you want to invite them to this thread, you have to not only fill out the invitation information, but also to pres the "Invite Company" button. If you do this, a post automatically gets added to the thread showing that you have sent the invitation. So far, I do not see that post.

One of them is a Fraud using my card!

Do you have evidence of this? Have you contacted your credit card's issuing bank?

I had to have a card changed out last year. The only time I'd used it was to buy gasoline once, about 6 months before the fraud began. I was about to use it for another purpose when a mysterious charge showed up on my statement. If I had used it just a week or two earlier, I could easily have incorrectly blamed the most recently used location for the fraud.

I hope Forex Peace Army is not going to take the side of the broker on this one as well once I have time to post about the next broker I am about to expose!

I take the side of acting like an adult if I'm conducting business with a person or company. There are plenty of ways to make one's dissatisfaction known without spewing profanity like a middle school student having an argument on a playground. As for the FPA, you would have to ask AsstModerator if the FPA is ready to take any official position on this complaint or not.

Let me think about this. You send them docs. They ask for a selfie as part of KYC, and you reply with this:

1-jpg.57982

and now you are surprised you got blocked.

Unless there's a whole lot more to the story between the initial request for docs and the request for a selfie, blocking you looks like a very justified action.

You may also want to check the reply HugosWay left on your review. They say you asked for the account to be cancelled before your docs could be fully processed. If so, then why are you still trying to contact them about the account?

If you want to invite them to this thread, you have to not only fill out the invitation information, but also to pres the "Invite Company" button. If you do this, a post automatically gets added to the thread showing that you have sent the invitation. So far, I do not see that post.

Do you have evidence of this? Have you contacted your credit card's issuing bank?

I had to have a card changed out last year. The only time I'd used it was to buy gasoline once, about 6 months before the fraud began. I was about to use it for another purpose when a mysterious charge showed up on my statement. If I had used it just a week or two earlier, I could easily have incorrectly blamed the most recently used location for the fraud.

I take the side of acting like an adult if I'm conducting business with a person or company. There are plenty of ways to make one's dissatisfaction known without spewing profanity like a middle school student having an argument on a playground. As for the FPA, you would have to ask AsstModerator if the FPA is ready to take any official position on this complaint or not.
So, because they said something mean they are telling the truth? Come on! I said I have the whole recorded chat before they decide to block me and all the ones after I was blocked and emails!! Why nobody of Forex Peace Army wants to see those chats and prefer to believe the PROFANITY DELETED version of the scammers? Like I said before, why they have a KYC and block someone right after he sent his documents when you can have unlimited accounts without KYC? Where is the common sense? So, of my understanding Forex Peace Army believes the version of Hugo FX scam? Why do you think I took the selfie and wrote PROFANITY DELETED you Jamie? Because they blocked me before asking for the selfie! Plain and simple!

And once again, why this bloody broker is not providing any evidence to back up what they are saying in my review on this scam alert? They got the invitation! I am still waiting for them to come and explain this PROFANITY DELETED
For the fraud with another broker, I have all the proofs, don’t worry! Do you really think I will post stuff here for the sake to post lies? I have been trading for years full time and believe me, the quality of service from brokers has been going deep down to the hole, and since the Covid19 this is just the worst. They know they can do it because people have no idea what they can do to fight against those scammers or don’t have money to have a lawyer! For the fraud, my lawyer handles the case right now. I am waiting to get more stuff to post regarding the other broker who did the fraud and identity theft!

So once again, Hugo FX is better to bring all the pieces of evidence that what I am saying is all lies because I recorded everything! I don’t take any chance with those brokers anymore. Everything is always recorded! This is enough for me! They need to stop to get away with everything! Plus, most of them post fake paid reviews here and other reviews websites like Trust Pilot! This is not normal that some brokers give you a professional service from opening your account to the rest while other brokers just try to PROFANITY DELETED you up from the start! One day I will have my own Fx broker, and believe me, I will put to shame all those brokers having brainless morons working at the customer service and trying to scam people in every way possible!

So to conclude, Hugo FX stop hiding and bring the pieces of evidence of what you said in the reviews!! I am still waiting!

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA is a place for civilized conversation. Continued use of uncivilized language will result in you being banned.

You keep talking about evidence of them lying. You also complain that no one at the FPA has asked for your evidence. Let me cover that in 2 ways.

1. No one has to force you to post evidence. If you have it, posting it is many times more effective than complaining that no one asked for it.

In case that isn't enough:

2. Pretty please with sugar on top, kindly post any and all evidence regarding the submission of KYC documents, with special attention to the timeline of document submission and them locking down your account.

I am not surprised they banned you. If you spoke to me like that at my work I would do the same!
Sounds like they were following protocol and you got pissed off and started behaving like an immature twat.
Maybe Forex is not for you......

I am not surprised they banned you. If you spoke to me like that at my work I would do the same!
Sounds like they were following protocol and you got pissed off and started behaving like an immature twat.
Maybe Forex is not for you......
I am a full time trader with 10 years experience in the market. There were following protocol. Yeah right. whatever...

It sounds like they were doing their due diligence and your identification documents were inadequate
My documents were more than adequate. The kind of ID and document with high value regarding my country of residence for tax purposes. The same documents were used with other brokers for verification for years. Never had an issue with the honest ones. I always had a problem with the scam brokers. As I said, I even had one broker frauding me with my ID and one of my cards.

We can't post any video in the forum. Only pictures.
You keep talking about evidence of them lying. You also complain that no one at the FPA has asked for your evidence. Let me cover that in 2 ways.

1. No one has to force you to post evidence. If you have it, posting it is many times more effective than complaining that no one asked for it.

In case that isn't enough:

2. Pretty please with sugar on top, kindly post any and all evidence regarding the submission of KYC documents, with special attention to the timeline of document submission and them locking down your accoun

I have a nasty temper to deal with untrained incompetents working at the customer service in the Forex industry or any other business. Plus, English is not my first language, so yes, I may use some strong words which reflect the reality of the broker. I will try to sugar-coat and put some rainbows then in my future posts. I was telling the harsh truth because this is not the first time this broker has some bad complaints over the internet, and it looks like nothing happened yet for Hugo FX on FPA. Once again, no wonder why so many brokers get away with their dirty behaviors most of the time because they know they have the green light to do so, and nothing much can happen to them. Plus, Hugo Fx is still avoiding to come into this post!

Back