Huibetd Scam (Huibetd.com and h5.huibetd.com)

The Punisher

Major
There is a new scam website luring investor for trading forex however they are stealing from all investors. The scammers lure victims via dating sites, like many other scams, and provide real time guidance to investors once an account is opened (Short, Long, etc). Over time they ask you to participate in trading events where bonuses are awarded. Eventually you are told that your account is frozen due to insufficient trading volume and you are asked to deposit more funds. Investors are never allowed to withdraw funds. This is a WARNING not to do business with this scam company.

https://www.huibetd.com/#/

1624652309300.png

1624652345460.png

1624652410677.png

1624652382253.png

Last edited:
There is a new scam website luring investor for trading forex however they are stealing from all investors. The scammers lure victims via dating sites, like many other scams, and provide real time guidance to investors once an account is opened (Short, Long, etc). Over time they ask you to participate in trading events where bonuses are awarded. Eventually you are told that your account is frozen due to insufficient trading volume and you are asked to deposit more funds. Investors are never allowed to withdraw funds. This is a WARNING not to do business with this scam company.

https://www.huibetd.com/#/

View attachment 66366

View attachment 66368

View attachment 66370

View attachment 66369
I’m a victim from them…Can someone help me with a solution or advice pls?

I’m a victim from them…Can someone help me with a solution or advice pls?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back