Hunt for the Top Trading Players

Good work, you can see how hard you worked. I think it's important to know who you can trust and who you can't trust these days. Because there's no one better to give you advice than yourself. So before you give your money to anyone, make sure you trust the right people with it. Giving your money is a matter of seconds, but you can hardly get your money back later. Usually everybody understands the importance of this issue, but when people find a good offer, they can easily forget about safety.

In order to get in accordance with a good trading player you need to keep certain things in check such as their review status,security of funds,management system and efficient mobilization.

I will be posting our findings that I and my team bump onto during our endeavour to find the most profitable players.

I'm starting off by posting a 13 steps guide to gauge how profitable a signal service would actually be, before investing your time to backtest them

1. Are they on any third part trading performance website like myfxbook (can be manipulated), Forex Factory, Trading View, MQL5, followme.com, etc. ? With at least 6 months of profitable performance? 6 months are more than enough for the provider to achieve a 100% ROI.

2. Do they offer an investor password whose account name belongs to them? (Ask for ID on a video call to confirm or ask them to change the password to something else or get them to send you a video recording of their screen showing that they are chatting to you then swapping apps/window to the account they gave you that investor password for)

3. Does their Telegram or any app Signal Room have an associated open members chat group? If not then there is a very high probability that they wanna keep their members hidden from each other so they cant discuss and spread the Signal Provider's bad performance and cause the provider to lose leads (potential clients).

4. Are the Service Providers on Social Media? If not, what the **** they keeping a low profile for?

5. Do they have online reviews in established websites such as TrustPilot or Forex Peace Army or accept reviews on their Facebook Page? If yes then this is a great indicator that they are legit BUT notice whether they have had multiple reviews in a row within 1 hour period, then never had any reviews again for months. This is a sign of potentially fake reviews.

6. If the Service Provider is too good to be true, it usually is.

7. Do they have that emotional empathy for their clients to update their trades regularly or set and forget?

8. Is the Service Provider platform design aesthetic? If not usually implies a lazy **** who most likely is in for the quick buck.

9. Do the post views roughly match how many members are in the Telegram group.

Eg. 30,000 members

Posts only getting 22 views

10. Do they accompany their signals with charts? If not then they are probably trying to do the minimum which is copying signals from someone else.

11. Are the figures on their trading history a cent account or ZAR currency or whatever makes the tiny gains appear with extra digits and look massive profits to lure you in?

12. If they use fixed lot risk management instead of balance or equity percentage risk management then they are amateurs.

Eg 1 lot for every 100.000$ per trade instead of 1% of balance risk per trade
Thank you for this amazing article. This will help many people. It's very interesting and sad at the same time to read this

Back