HWMarkets.com stalling for withdrawal

BDeCastel

Recruit
History

Like many people before him, my father looked at the binary trade subject and tried one that looked promising : HWMarkets.com

Aside from a few jumps and hoops for the deposit and the harrasments on the phone, he managed to put the initial 250$ to start with and also provided the information (Driver's license, etc.)

Everything was going peachy and together (sometimes he was doing a few trades, sometimes I was doing some), we doubled the money.

At this point, I did a lot of research on the subject (and on a lot of brokers, binary websites, etc.) and concluded that in the end, you are not searching for the best one, you search the one that is not a scam. You can search a long time.

So I told my father that the next step is to stop everything and try a withdrawal. There is no point in playing if they don't pay. If they pay, fine, no losses. We can go on for the fun or leave it at that.

So he asked for the initial 250$ on December 22nd.

20170127_03.jpg

In the meantime, HWMarkets.com was showing some very big red flags.

Security :

The first one is an Internet 101 must-have, a secure website. HWMarkets.com doesn't force SSL. Everything can be done without being behind a HTTPS address. If you open the link with https, you get the secured link. But opening the "LOGIN" link, you are reverted back on the non-secured link.

For me as a web programmer, this is like basic stuff especially if you deal with personal informations like credit cards, id, etc. I am absolutly not a maniac for https but for this kind of website, it is just unacceptable.

20170127_04.jpg

As for the certificate on the SSL part, it is the usual dummy certificate from Cloudflare (probably free) that the only thing it does is to encrypt the information but doesn't give anything else in terms of security. Today, you can have those certificate free with many host providers and they use it as a marketing argument. And since the links on the page send you back to unsecured pages... what's the point.

Secured and identity known
securedandknown.jpg

Secured but not necessarily that much.
securedbutnotthatmuch.jpg

Note that the lack of identity aside the lock is not enough to say a website is "unsecured". It is just a clue to look further. Even Google doesn't show anything aside the lock.

Rigged plateform :

While it was going well at the beginning, we plateau'd at around 500$ and it seemed we couldn't make a break higher. But I started to notice something wasn't quite right. For example, I was doing a "CALL" and notice that even though the points were staying at level or even going up a bit, I was losing. And then I saw it :

The main screen was showing a number while the trade popup was off. Sometimes it was off by more than 50 points.

20170127_05.jpg

(63 points difference - the biggest difference I could catch)

20170127_06.jpg

(57 points

Meaning that if you do a CALL while the main graphic was showing 0.10000, the number on the trade popup could be at 0.10050. So in order to win this trade, the currency would have to FIRST go up 50 points. Obviously, it doesn't happen a lot on 1 minute trades. And the gamble is not "Will it go up or down" anymore.

Depending on the hour of the day, the margin was between 5 and 50 points. Before fully realizing that, my father placed a few trades and that's why it went down to 293$ that it is now. He stopped before going under the 250$ so that the withdrawal that was already asked could have a chance.

Withdrawal process :

There's not much to say there. It looks like it is inexistant. I started to voice politly on the chat that it was getting long and they tried once to call my father who by now, is not answering the phone anymore when he sees the number it comes from.

Since then, the only thing happening is the chat being on auto-pilot repeating the same message that M. West (whoever that is) schedule prevented him to call back and that he will try again next week. That was 3 weeks ago. Before the withdrawal, they were calling to the point of harrasment. Since the withdrawal, 1 attempt only.

20170127_chat_01.jpg

(Although it says "Today....", it always says that)

20170127_chat_02.jpg

20170127_chat_03.jpg

Repeating itself since January 10th or so.
20170127_chat_04.jpg

About us information :

HWMarkets claims that it was founded in 2013 even though the domain was created in September 2016. They use the word "Broker" around even though there is absolutly no mention of any real broker anywhere. They also call "Partners" market places and credit card companies.

Although UK Based (in appearence) and founded in 2013, they claim to be on the Financial Times 300 list of Investment Advisors of 2014 wich is american. Quite a feat for a company that is not even 1 year old. Suffice to say that you won't find their name on that list.

In Conclusion :

Although I can always hope they may approve the withdrawal after all...... *COUGH*. I'll invite them here soon. Unless they magically pay up, I think we can say with confidence that HWMarkets.com should be avoided.

I do wish I saw your forum much earlier in my research but from all the testimonies I read here so far, I think we dodged a bullet. Heck, a cannonball. I admit I was quite shocked by the amounts people are going under. On the other hand, since we do not have that kind of money in any shape or form, it would be hard to get anything more from us.

Keep on the good work.
BDC

History

Like many people before him, my father looked at the binary trade subject and tried one that looked promising : HWMarkets.com

Aside from a few jumps and hoops for the deposit and the harrasments on the phone, he managed to put the initial 250$ to start with and also provided the information (Driver's license, etc.)

Everything was going peachy and together (sometimes he was doing a few trades, sometimes I was doing some), we doubled the money.

At this point, I did a lot of research on the subject (and on a lot of brokers, binary websites, etc.) and concluded that in the end, you are not searching for the best one, you search the one that is not a scam. You can search a long time.

So I told my father that the next step is to stop everything and try a withdrawal. There is no point in playing if they don't pay. If they pay, fine, no losses. We can go on for the fun or leave it at that.

So he asked for the initial 250$ on December 22nd.

20170127_03.jpg

In the meantime, HWMarkets.com was showing some very big red flags.

Security :

The first one is an Internet 101 must-have, a secure website. HWMarkets.com doesn't force SSL. Everything can be done without being behind a HTTPS address. If you open the link with https, you get the secured link. But opening the "LOGIN" link, you are reverted back on the non-secured link.

For me as a web programmer, this is like basic stuff especially if you deal with personal informations like credit cards, id, etc. I am absolutly not a maniac for https but for this kind of website, it is just unacceptable.

20170127_04.jpg

As for the certificate on the SSL part, it is the usual dummy certificate from Cloudflare (probably free) that the only thing it does is to encrypt the information but doesn't give anything else in terms of security. Today, you can have those certificate free with many host providers and they use it as a marketing argument. And since the links on the page send you back to unsecured pages... what's the point.

Secured and identity known
securedandknown.jpg

Secured but not necessarily that much.
securedbutnotthatmuch.jpg

Note that the lack of identity aside the lock is not enough to say a website is "unsecured". It is just a clue to look further. Even Google doesn't show anything aside the lock.

Rigged plateform :

While it was going well at the beginning, we plateau'd at around 500$ and it seemed we couldn't make a break higher. But I started to notice something wasn't quite right. For example, I was doing a "CALL" and notice that even though the points were staying at level or even going up a bit, I was losing. And then I saw it :

The main screen was showing a number while the trade popup was off. Sometimes it was off by more than 50 points.

20170127_05.jpg

(63 points difference - the biggest difference I could catch)

20170127_06.jpg

(57 points

Meaning that if you do a CALL while the main graphic was showing 0.10000, the number on the trade popup could be at 0.10050. So in order to win this trade, the currency would have to FIRST go up 50 points. Obviously, it doesn't happen a lot on 1 minute trades. And the gamble is not "Will it go up or down" anymore.

Depending on the hour of the day, the margin was between 5 and 50 points. Before fully realizing that, my father placed a few trades and that's why it went down to 293$ that it is now. He stopped before going under the 250$ so that the withdrawal that was already asked could have a chance.

Withdrawal process :

There's not much to say there. It looks like it is inexistant. I started to voice politly on the chat that it was getting long and they tried once to call my father who by now, is not answering the phone anymore when he sees the number it comes from.

Since then, the only thing happening is the chat being on auto-pilot repeating the same message that M. West (whoever that is) schedule prevented him to call back and that he will try again next week. That was 3 weeks ago. Before the withdrawal, they were calling to the point of harrasment. Since the withdrawal, 1 attempt only.

20170127_chat_01.jpg

(Although it says "Today....", it always says that)

20170127_chat_02.jpg

20170127_chat_03.jpg

Repeating itself since January 10th or so.
20170127_chat_04.jpg

About us information :

HWMarkets claims that it was founded in 2013 even though the domain was created in September 2016. They use the word "Broker" around even though there is absolutly no mention of any real broker anywhere. They also call "Partners" market places and credit card companies.

Although UK Based (in appearence) and founded in 2013, they claim to be on the Financial Times 300 list of Investment Advisors of 2014 wich is american. Quite a feat for a company that is not even 1 year old. Suffice to say that you won't find their name on that list.

In Conclusion :

Although I can always hope they may approve the withdrawal after all...... *COUGH*. I'll invite them here soon. Unless they magically pay up, I think we can say with confidence that HWMarkets.com should be avoided.

I do wish I saw your forum much earlier in my research but from all the testimonies I read here so far, I think we dodged a bullet. Heck, a cannonball. I admit I was quite shocked by the amounts people are going under. On the other hand, since we do not have that kind of money in any shape or form, it would be hard to get anything more from us.

Keep on the good work.
BDC

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address http://www.hwmarkets.com/contact-us/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13480/www.hwmarkets.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Email sent :

Hi,

Concerning account No 4989, as you have for the last 3 weeks completly ignored me on the chat and by email and you are not approving the withdrawal request that was asked on December 22nd 2016, I invite you to join the conversation on the ForexPeaceArmy website here :
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hwmarkets-com-stalling-for-withdrawal.48893/

As we haven't touch anything since December 12th, any activity on the account is to be considered as an obvious attempt from them to manipulate the information after the fact.

The account has a balance of 293.53$ and is waiting for a 250$ withdrawal. Screenshots taken, etc., etc.

Cheers!

Hello HWMarkets! Do you care about client issues or are you just another in a long line of scammers out here to steal money from traders?

Back