HYCM does not withdraw profits. Fraud warning.

I don’t have time for scoffing either. This is why I ask @FxMaster and other FPA moderators to note that the topic starter is using a fake identity to post here.
Without making any claims about the discussed issue with a brokerage (I don’t know whether the situation is real or not) I can tell for sure that Nikolai Kuryshev is a fake personality. This user has also got multiple accounts at FPA. The documents that were used to open accounts with a brokerage have likely been fake too.

I have several proofs to justify my claims. I attached the screenshot for each point.

1. As a native Russian speaker, I know with 100% confidence that no person that speaks Russian will ever start a conversation on a forum with "Алло!".This word is used as a greeting when you pick up the phone. I've noticed this ‘Алло’ at first glance, as it’s NEVER used for any other purpose and it’s VERY strange to use it to start a forum post. A further look gave me some other proofs that some automatic translation service was used to do the first post in a thread in Russian. For example, HYCM was automatically transliterated into "ГИКМ" too.

2. Nikolai Kuryshev has another account Nikolay Kuryshev at FPA, which he used 9 months ago to accuse some other broker of a similar issue. This post has also used some really weird Russian words. For example, “дельцы” are normally not used in a modern language but could be a bug related to automatic translation services. I’m even don’t know the exact same word in English, as it is not used in Russian now.
Here is the profile I’m talking about
According to the FPA terms users are not allowed to have more than one account withoput the permission of FPA management.

3. Nikolai Kuryshev often leaves feedback about other brokers on the Internet (mostly on russian websites). At one of the other forums Nikolai Kuryshev used a female voice to write a review. Some other user has noted that with an exclamation mark, bringing attention to the obviously fake user. Nikolai is a male name and the difference between male and female voice is rather significant in Russian. It was not used accidentally, it was used because the user does not know Russian and uses a fake Russian name and identity.
By the way, Nikolay promoting a 24 news trade broker in this fake review. I checked the reviews about this broker on russian and researched some industry media. It seems to be scam brokerage...
There are many other reviews written about other brokers by Nikolai Kuryshev. I see no point listing them all here.

Once again. I don’t know what has exactly happened between the HYCM broker and this user. Nevertheless, it is absolutely clear that there is enough evidence to claim that the person has started this thread with lies about his own identity. If he registered an account with the broker using the same fake ID, this shouldn’t be a surprise that the broker returned the invested funds but refused to further cooperate with this user.

Don’t insult the FPA spirit with your lies, Nikolai, or whatever your real name is. People come here to find the truth. Starting the thread with total lies is not the best idea to fit in the FPA community.
yes i do use google translator to write here as i don't speak english. is this a crime? or does it automatically make me a liar? not at all. I can confirm my identity in any way you want. here is my mail: kur-nik67@yandex.ru
I can go through photo verification or video verification. no problem. I can write to the mail my phone and skype and we will communicate with you via video link on Skype or WhatsApp. your accusations are offensive. I also have screenshots and videos of my trades, my profit and the subsequent theft (I can't find a better word, sorry) of my money by the HYCM broker. And as grounds for (fake) termination of cooperation with me, this broker relied not on my personality and doubts about it, but on alleged violations of trading rules, which in fact did not exist, as evidenced by photos and videos of opening and closing my transactions ... by the way, representatives of this company never wrote in this thread, although I invited them twice. what do you say to that?

I don’t have time for scoffing either. This is why I ask @FxMaster and other FPA moderators to note that the topic starter is using a fake identity to post here.
Without making any claims about the discussed issue with a brokerage (I don’t know whether the situation is real or not) I can tell for sure that Nikolai Kuryshev is a fake personality. This user has also got multiple accounts at FPA. The documents that were used to open accounts with a brokerage have likely been fake too.

I have several proofs to justify my claims. I attached the screenshot for each point.

1. As a native Russian speaker, I know with 100% confidence that no person that speaks Russian will ever start a conversation on a forum with "Алло!".This word is used as a greeting when you pick up the phone. I've noticed this ‘Алло’ at first glance, as it’s NEVER used for any other purpose and it’s VERY strange to use it to start a forum post. A further look gave me some other proofs that some automatic translation service was used to do the first post in a thread in Russian. For example, HYCM was automatically transliterated into "ГИКМ" too.

2. Nikolai Kuryshev has another account Nikolay Kuryshev at FPA, which he used 9 months ago to accuse some other broker of a similar issue. This post has also used some really weird Russian words. For example, “дельцы” are normally not used in a modern language but could be a bug related to automatic translation services. I’m even don’t know the exact same word in English, as it is not used in Russian now.
According to the FPA terms users are not allowed to have more than one account withoput the permission of FPA management.

3. Nikolai Kuryshev often leaves feedback about other brokers on the Internet (mostly on russian websites). At one of the other forums Nikolai Kuryshev used a female voice to write a review. Some other user has noted that with an exclamation mark, bringing attention to the obviously fake user. Nikolai is a male name and the difference between male and female voice is rather significant in Russian. It was not used accidentally, it was used because the user does not know Russian and uses a fake Russian name and identity.
By the way, Nikolay promoting a 24 news trade broker in this fake review. I checked the reviews about this broker on russian and researched some industry media. It seems to be scam brokerage...
There are many other reviews written about other brokers by Nikolai Kuryshev. I see no point listing them all here.

Once again. I don’t know what has exactly happened between the HYCM broker and this user. Nevertheless, it is absolutely clear that there is enough evidence to claim that the person has started this thread with lies about his own identity. If he registered an account with the broker using the same fake ID, this shouldn’t be a surprise that the broker returned the invested funds but refused to further cooperate with this user.

Don’t insult the FPA spirit with your lies, Nikolai, or whatever your real name is. People come here to find the truth. Starting the thread with total lies is not the best idea to fit in the FPA community.
As for the second account on this site, I will say that it was created by mistake due to lack of knowledge of the English language, as I said earlier.
Regarding the screenshots you provided, I will say the following. The first photo is a screenshot of my first comment in this thread. It was sent via google chrome browser and had an auto-translation from English to Russian installed on it. I inserted the translated text into the add comment field, and the browser automatically translated it into Russian. I didn't notice this and posted a comment. I only noticed this when another user pointed it out to me. I wrote the next comment in English through the Yandex browser. By the way, under that comment and under several of the following, I posted screenshots confirming the theft of my money by HYCM. If I were you, I would pay attention to these screenshots, instead of searching all over the Internet for non-existent evidence against me.
Further. The second screenshot shows my comment about another company (I will not name it in this thread, because its name is in the comment). This comment was made in February last year and then I had problems with the above company. The matter was resolved successfully. I don't understand what is the point of this screenshot? In your opinion, a person has no right to trade with different brokers? Does everyone always trade with the same broker? all life? You have a strange outlook on things.
Now regarding the third screenshot.

Now regarding the third screenshot. It says about news.trade24
I have never traded with this company and have not written any reviews about this company. Moreover, I found out about the existence of this company only now, when I saw your screenshot. This review was probably written by a dummy who advertises brokers on thematic forums and he used my data to write this review. I can prove my words. Link to this comment here. I'll write to the forum administrator and figure out the situation.

Nikolai, let’s move aside all the ‘personal’ issues. I am not trying to offend you. I’m just trying to do what I can to turn this world into a place that is safer to live at, this is why I’m trying to find the truth.
I focused on your identity because the whole situation does look very suspicious. Most scammers don’t use their real names, this is why it was the first thing that caught my attention. I thought: this person claims to be Russian, but his Russian is not good enough for it to be the truth.
Now that you’ve explained there is an automatic autotranslation in your browser that you didn’t notice to have translated your post, I don’t have any further questions on this regard.
Why did I think this thread was a scam?
  1. You keep having the same problem with different brokers. You register, manage to make extremely risky trades with extremely positive results, then threaten to ruin their reputation, when they refuse to work with you.
  2. You’ve opened an account with HYCM and the only trade you’ve made was long on Pinterest with ALL YOUR MONEY put at risk. We are speaking of thousands of dollars here. This trade was done before the market close on the day when the reports on Pinterest were expected. The stock opened with the gap the next day, which would have nulled your deposit if the Pinterest quarterly release had different numbers.
I am terribly sorry if I am wrong and this is just a coincidence. I am just trying to explain my concerns.
Foreseeing your questions:
This is not a crime to use autotranslation into Russian while you speak Russian yourself
This is not a crime to trade with multiple brokers
This is not a crime to open a trading account, do one trade and close this account with the broker immediately, withdrawing all your money and profits ASAP.
This is not a crime to do a CRAZY all-in trade on the market close that could have blown your account completely and result in a negative balance.
This is not a crime to repeat all these steps with other brokers in the future.
However, all this activity is rather suspicious and I believe our colleagues here will understand why. HYCM offers negative balance protection. If you have a friend who opens the other account with the same brokerage and does the inverse trade on Pinterest the same day, both of you can share the profits later, as the profitable account will get all the profits, but the account shorting Pinterest that night can only lose the account balance, no more than that because of the negative balance protection offered by the brokerage. This is just the first thing that comes to mind. There can be some other options as well.
I don’t expect you to explain your motivation to do all these crazy things here.
I wish you to find a way to make money with trading without having all these troubles with brokers and having to do all this further job on threatening them to withdraw the profits. You seem to be a smart guy and I’m sure you are capable of making money honestly with online trading.
If the profits were made honestly, you can complain to HYCM regulators and get the profits too.
If not… I’m glad anyway that HYCM returned you all the money that you’ve initially deposited to your account with this broker.

Back