HYCM (was HYmarkets.com)

juan03

Recruit
bajo cero

un broker que pone dificultades a la hora de retirar dinero pero no a la hora de cogerlo.
un broker con incidencias seegún le convenga a la hora de cerrar posiciones.
e iré contando estas incidencias.
mi nota es bajo cero,pensarlo 10.000 veces no 5 antes de operar aquí es mi humilde opinión.

juan03

Recruit
Hola,saben de algún broker de divisas que sea honorable

He tenido desagradables experiencias con el 1% que he usado y no me gustaria repetir.

Mia-Sw

Recruit
Trading with HY Markets for a long time – they experienced some problems with webtrader but now everything is smooth, customer service always responsive.

miginie

Spammer for HYCM
i would like to ask has anyone tried CFD with BTC (i mean cryprocurrency)? i want to try but dont know if it shoud be HYCM? I have only positive experience with them in currency pairs and gold a bit.

alexroggi

Spammer for HYCM
i would like to ask has anyone tried CFD with BTC (i mean cryprocurrency)? i want to try but dont know if it shoud be HYCM? I have only positive experience with them in currency pairs and gold a bit.
i use hycm to trade with eth..) you can write me and i tell you more about it. well i like the way hycm works. i trade with long direction and what i like most they dunna limit the daily amount of trades..) its in few words what i like