HYFX - are they legit?

mikelee225500

Private
I tried this number, but it is busy. but I called another police number and discussed with one officer. Can you pls send me your contact info, such as telephone number, whatsapp, or wechat, or skype? or email? my email is REMOVED. then we can discuss.

FPA Forum Team Note: Publicly publishing your contact information is a fast way to meet several hundred recovery room scammers.
It is safer to use the FPA's private conversation messaging system, but you should still be vert cautious who you share your contact information with.

Ran123456

Recruit
I tried this number, but it is busy. but I called another police number and discussed with one officer. Can you pls send me your contact info, such as telephone number, whatsapp, or wechat, or skype? or email? my email is REMOVED. then we can discuss.

FPA Forum Team Note: Publicly publishing your contact information is a fast way to meet several hundred recovery room scammers.
It is safer to use the FPA's private conversation messaging system, but you should still be vert cautious who you share your contact information with.
Send me a personal message

mikelee225500

Private
Ran123456, Today the Hong Kong officer called me, It seems he does not know your report. The different officers are handling our case at the same time. Please try to call the officer who you can reach, and let him know there are more victims reporting the same case and same company HYFX.

mikelee225500

Private
Ran123456, it seems you do not allow the private conservation or message, I can send private message to others. please try to reach me by starting conversation.

steveyyu

Private, 1st Class
Send me personal message
Special letter to inform you that you reported a crime to the police via electronic report on 18th Jan, 2021,
electronic reference number: ERC2101181003757. The case is currently being investigated by the Team 3 of the
Wong Tai Sin Police District Criminal Investigation Team.

In this case, have you reported the deception case to the U.S. law enforcement department? If so, you can
email (address:ip-sip-dit-3-wtsdist@police.gov.hk )relevant information and provide your detailed personal information
to our team. Will you visit Hong Kong to give a statement to the Hong Kong police? Will you go to Hong Kong to be a
witness in court when necessary? If you have any enquiries, you can contact officer in charge Inspector KWOK Ka-shing,
Tel:36616035

DSPC33512 Mr. OR
District Investigation Team 3
Wong Tai Sin Police Station
Tel:36616094