• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HYFX - are they legit?

I am having an issue with a company
1611064468810.png

Everyone post the info page from their WHATSAPP page and see if they all use the same photos.

Ha same setup Watsapp, beautiful asian women, HYFX follow me and watch, small son, i don't want to spend my life alone. Told her i would follow on demo account with HYFX but would trade live somewhere else. SHe said that made her angry so we would never speak of trading again. I think her agent at HYFX may be DAVE. She did say agent she didn't say for what yet. Appears he sets up trade she make major money in 15 minutes. Or so it seems. However if i was making major money i wouldn't be sharing it with a GMAN ( geriatric meaning me , would you )? Told her i was poor. She is still txting. Wish me luck

Ha same setup Watsapp, beautiful asian women, HYFX follow me and watch, small son, i don't want to spend my life alone. Told her i would follow on demo account with HYFX but would trade live somewhere else. SHe said that made her angry so we would never speak of trading again. I think her agent at HYFX may be DAVE. She did say agent she didn't say for what yet. Appears he sets up trade she make major money in 15 minutes. Or so it seems. However if i was making major money i wouldn't be sharing it with a GMAN ( geriatric meaning me , would you )? Told her i was poor. She is still txting. Wish me luck
If they can get couple of hundreds from you, still a win for them. You have to know that these crooks are running a huge organization and probably these “girls” make commission by attracting people and then passed on to their so called “agents/teachers/uncle/aunt/masters”. The “girls” make profit on how much you start because they are not as knowledgeable in the trading market and then the other tiers are the ones who will eat you up.

I have reported them to the HK police, fraud department. Including Dave and one of his side kicks, Jin Ma. I sent them the bank accounts as well. Waiting to see what happens.

give my regards to Jenny.... Does this text sound familiar?

[11:09 AM, 12/22/2020] Jenny: I have my children, and my life has been very happy. Even if I am divorced, I will feel happier if a man takes care of me in the future.

[11:09 AM, 12/22/2020] Stephen: Or you can take care of a man!

[11:10 AM, 12/22/2020] Jenny: I am willing to wait for God to arrange fate, maybe that man is you

[11:12 AM, 12/22/2020] Stephen: You have blind faith! I believe in God but I don’t have blind faith. I believe that everyone controls their own fate.

[11:12 AM, 12/22/2020] Jenny: Or have you never thought of meeting a woman who can take care of you and live a simple and happy life with you?

[11:16 AM, 12/22/2020] Jenny: Yes, I believe in fate, but I will try to do many things. I am a person who dares to love and hate.

[11:19 AM, 12/22/2020] Jenny: No matter what age, you have a heart to seek love. You should follow your heart and do it, so do I.

[11:20 AM, 12/22/2020] Stephen: I’m old enough to be your father!

[11:21 AM, 12/22/2020] Stephen: You don’t think you would be better with someone your own age?

[11:22 AM, 12/22/2020] Stephen: I’ll be 60 next year!

[11:22 AM, 12/22/2020] Jenny: Don't worry, you need to be confident and give me some of your love.

[11:22 AM, 12/22/2020] Stephen: When you’re 40, I’ll be 70 and when your 50 I’ll be 80!!!

[11:23 AM, 12/22/2020] Stephen: I’m mean I’m good right now but in 10 years I’ll be way too old for you.

[11:24 AM, 12/22/2020] Jenny: I know what you are worried about. We all follow our own heart and follow our own heart. I won't force it

[11:25 AM, 12/22/2020] Stephen: If I was 10 years younger... I would move to HK.

Back