• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HYFX - are they legit?

I am having an issue with a company
This is the woman, Jenny. She is very cunning. Once Forex is mentioned, she refers you to her conspirator, Dave Bing.

Attachments

• 4d52fa70-8621-4906-9599-d2d012e2f7b1.JPG
    4d52fa70-8621-4906-9599-d2d012e2f7b1.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 39
This is who I'm dealing with right now. The story is too similar, it's definitely scammy
I received "accidental" WhatsApp correspondence from the same person. Said she ran a sports business but also made a lot of money from Forex, via her agent Dave. Said she was widowed and had found daughter XiXi. Became friendly quickly and professed affection. Started to recommend I try MT4 (simulator first) through HYFX. Got more and more pushy about investing.
IMG_8022.PNG
IMG_8021.PNG
IMG_8020.PNG

Lucky you that didn't fell on their trap. Looks like now they are even setting up fake clothing, and environmental websites to lure people.
The person, Jenny or Wang Yifei, who contacted me sent several pics showing she is in a white Tesla Model X. Her broker Dave send bank account info as shown here.
IMG_8024.jpg
IMG_8023.PNG

Back