Hyip Moron

i play hyip ,for your reference

www.hyiplister.biz

Forex is strange for me.but i want learning this area.:D

banner.gif

HYIP operators generally set up a website offering an "investment program" promising returns as high as 45% per month or 6% a day, disclosing little or no detail about the underlying management, location, or other aspects of how money is to be invested. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has said that "these fraudulent schemes involve the purported issuance, trading, or use of so-called 'prime' bank, 'prime' European bank or 'prime' world bank financial instruments, or other 'high yield investment programs.' (HYIP's) The fraud artists … seek to mislead investors by suggesting that well regarded and financially sound institutions participate in these bogus programs."[1] - wikipedia

DO NOT TOUCH!!!!

Some HYIPs have incorporated in countries with lax fraud laws to secure immunity from investor laws in other countries. The operators have been known to host their website with a web host that offers "anonymous hosting". They will use this website to accept transactions from participants in the scheme.[4] The HYIP scam may also create sites which employ spamdexing or other adversarial information retrieval techniques in order to attract potential victims by creating an impression that the company has done no wrong.

DO NOT TOUCH!!!!

How nice - a site that tells people which HYIPS haven't stolen all the money yet. How do you sleep at night after some site you've been pushing steals tons of money they got because your personal system of rating them said they were good?

There are 2 kinds of HYIPS. Those that have already stolen all the money and those that are still sending out a TINY fraction of what they collect to lull people into feeling safe enough to send them more money. Sooner or later, the second kind will turn into the first kind.

Back