I Also Got Scammed by UFX

ShadiSE

Private
I also got scammed by UFX.COM. First when I started with them my account was not going that bad. I made 10$ or 5$ from each trade that I opened...say around 10 trade so my profit was around 50$ showing up in my account. My account manager was a girl and she pushed me to add up more money into my account and she said if I put 10,000$ in my account she transfers me to the platinum or priorities and she promised me to give me a good account manager.
I added up to 10,000$ into my account and a guy called Jordan Chase contacted me. He pushed me to put more money into my account again and I explained to him about my situation and that I am a student and single woman living on my own and if I lose the money I have no one to look after me. He said everything will be fine and I should trust him. He added that I have to go to my bank and get a finance around 150,000$-300,000$ and he said he knows that it is very easy in Australia and all Australian clients doing the same thing(he said "what do you think banks doing with your money?they buy shares and they do not give you profits and keep the profits for themselves! (people kill each other on the streets and you have to take advantages of this situation, he added if I invest my money with him I can buy 3 houses and get rid of living in a shared room")).Luckily my bank did not approve the request! anyway I added up to 15,000$ to my account and first trade that he made me to do was on oil and I lost around 5,000$! Then he blamed me why I closed the trade? he said I should never close a loosing trade and I should have left that open. He pushed me again to make another trade on oil and he promised me to recover. Meanwhile I contacted them and I put a complain. I have had no reply till after 2-3 days Adam Miller called me and he said he is Jordan's senior manager and he wants to give Jordan another chance. Again I explained to him how my situation is in danger as a single girl who has not got anyone else in her life and living my life in a shared room as a student and this money is what I saved out of my hardwork and working casual as a student while I studied at night time.He promised me that everything is fine and I just need to open up another trade.
Then Jordan Chase rang me again and he pushed me to make another trade on oil. I said I can not do that. He said I will recover my money if I make it.
I asked him how much oil should I buy? He said he has assessed my account and up to 4000barrel oil my account would be absolutely safe and fine. I said I can not take that risk and I only buy 1000 barrel.I was thinking if my account can tolerate 4000barrel therefore definitely it can handle 1000barrel! (I should mention that I am suffering from extensive depression and I take medicine and I had told them that according to my doctor I can not make decisions and I take medicine) ...Anyways ...Once I opened the trade on oil the oil price went slightly up ...I made 10$ -30$ perhaps ...Then suddenly it started going down ...As he had told me never close a loosing trade and my account was going down I got scared and I transferred all the money from my credit card into the account...It does not help and the day after Jordan rang me and said I have lost all my money!
I got really sick, I was in mental hospital for few days...meanwhile I noticed my computer had a third party view on(my friend's dad checked that for me ) and I noticed I also have got ID hijack... I contacted my bank and I put a dispute on the transactions after a long conversation bank worked so hard but according to Visacard and Mastercard rules I have no right towards my money if the merchant (the fraud UFX.COM) can provide a copy of my documents such as my driving licence. They got all my money and I have left with out any money...I have moved to my friends room and she is trying to look after me. I am still on depression tablets and my friend advised me to get a lawyer and follow up with the process. That's my story... Please help me if you can ...Is there any one having a successful case with them?
I am sure all their programmes are fake and they names and identity are not real...I do not know how to follow up but I have no other way to follow up as these blood suckers scammed my entire life...Please contact me if you have any idea that can help me. I am thinking of collecting signatures from people with the same situation to stop them. Once forever. They told me that they are a licensed and regulated company but it is lie. They are not registered. They are fraud. I hope Australian police and ACORN can do something. I am also opening up a Facebook page to aware people of their game. They also have got all my money from my account even the money that I did not put on the trades.
Please contact me if you have anything helpful in your mind...Please help spreading the world...
Thanks,

I have got screen shots of my account and I am ready to share it to any one who can help. Thanks,

Your bank is incorrect. It is true that you can't claim an unauthorized charge if you authorized it. On the other hand, failure to provide promised services is a perfectly valid reason for a chargeback. If you pay an advanced fee for a home repair, the repair crew doesn't show, and the repair company refuses to refund the money, it doesn't matter if you signed off on the charge and provided copies of your ID docs. It does matter that the company is fraudulently stealing your money. The problem is that a lot of bank employees don't know or don't care what the real rules are.

If your bank refuses to cooperate with a chargeback, you may need to enlist the help of a chargeback professional. WinChargeback has been actively helping FPA members recover money taken fraudulently by brokers.

Complain to UFX if you havent, and try to get a complaint ID.

Explain to your bank you have been scammed of your money, and ufx is using fake account managers to do this. This is fraud. Also their website is extremely misleading and it was through JORDAN CHASE fault, not yours - you lost your money.

This event goes against section 6.8 of their user agreement terms. Take a screen shot of this, as well as all the bogus claims of operating from the uk and keeping your money safe under regulation. Ufx is not technically regulated only reliant co investments is. (Ufx real identify)

So far I've received some money back from my bank and I am awaiting the rest. UFX hasn't even responded to the claims as they know their are G U I L T Y.

Failing this 3 months after you've complained to ufx , you can now contact cysec and the finial ombudsman about your matter and may possibly re-coup your losses through them. And failing that, it's a tax write-off as capital lost.

Hi Everyone, I did have a little luck with UFX and with a chargeback. I received US$25 000 from UFX and $10000 on my MasterCard. My ground to stand on with MasterCard was that they promised a return of 20% per month and they did not deliver. With UFX I just got on their Facebook page a commented on my bad experiences with them and they gave me this amount on pure customer dissatisfaction grounds!! Never admitting they were a scam!!

Hi Everyone, I did have a little luck with UFX and with a chargeback. I received US$25 000 from UFX and $10000 on my MasterCard. My ground to stand on with MasterCard was that they promised a return of 20% per month and they did not deliver. With UFX I just got on their Facebook page a commented on my bad experiences with them and they gave me this amount on pure customer dissatisfaction grounds!! Never admitting they were a scam!!

Failure to provide promised services is a valid reason for a chargeback. :)

If you get scammed, try to follow the process winchargeback as specified in post # 3 and lets hope you can also get any success in getting your claim. Best!!

I also got scammed by UFX.COM. First when I started with them my account was not going that bad. I made 10$ or 5$ from each trade that I opened...say around 10 trade so my profit was around 50$ showing up in my account. My account manager was a girl and she pushed me to add up more money into my account and she said if I put 10,000$ in my account she transfers me to the platinum or priorities and she promised me to give me a good account manager.
I added up to 10,000$ into my account and a guy called Jordan Chase contacted me. He pushed me to put more money into my account again and I explained to him about my situation and that I am a student and single woman living on my own and if I lose the money I have no one to look after me. He said everything will be fine and I should trust him. He added that I have to go to my bank and get a finance around 150,000$-300,000$ and he said he knows that it is very easy in Australia and all Australian clients doing the same thing(he said "what do you think banks doing with your money?they buy shares and they do not give you profits and keep the profits for themselves! (people kill each other on the streets and you have to take advantages of this situation, he added if I invest my money with him I can buy 3 houses and get rid of living in a shared room")).Luckily my bank did not approve the request! anyway I added up to 15,000$ to my account and first trade that he made me to do was on oil and I lost around 5,000$! Then he blamed me why I closed the trade? he said I should never close a loosing trade and I should have left that open. He pushed me again to make another trade on oil and he promised me to recover. Meanwhile I contacted them and I put a complain. I have had no reply till after 2-3 days Adam Miller called me and he said he is Jordan's senior manager and he wants to give Jordan another chance. Again I explained to him how my situation is in danger as a single girl who has not got anyone else in her life and living my life in a shared room as a student and this money is what I saved out of my hardwork and working casual as a student while I studied at night time.He promised me that everything is fine and I just need to open up another trade.
Then Jordan Chase rang me again and he pushed me to make another trade on oil. I said I can not do that. He said I will recover my money if I make it.
I asked him how much oil should I buy? He said he has assessed my account and up to 4000barrel oil my account would be absolutely safe and fine. I said I can not take that risk and I only buy 1000 barrel.I was thinking if my account can tolerate 4000barrel therefore definitely it can handle 1000barrel! (I should mention that I am suffering from extensive depression and I take medicine and I had told them that according to my doctor I can not make decisions and I take medicine) ...Anyways ...Once I opened the trade on oil the oil price went slightly up ...I made 10$ -30$ perhaps ...Then suddenly it started going down ...As he had told me never close a loosing trade and my account was going down I got scared and I transferred all the money from my credit card into the account...It does not help and the day after Jordan rang me and said I have lost all my money!
I got really sick, I was in mental hospital for few days...meanwhile I noticed my computer had a third party view on(my friend's dad checked that for me ) and I noticed I also have got ID hijack... I contacted my bank and I put a dispute on the transactions after a long conversation bank worked so hard but according to Visacard and Mastercard rules I have no right towards my money if the merchant (the fraud UFX.COM) can provide a copy of my documents such as my driving licence. They got all my money and I have left with out any money...I have moved to my friends room and she is trying to look after me. I am still on depression tablets and my friend advised me to get a lawyer and follow up with the process. That's my story... Please help me if you can ...Is there any one having a successful case with them?
I am sure all their programmes are fake and they names and identity are not real...I do not know how to follow up but I have no other way to follow up as these blood suckers scammed my entire life...Please contact me if you have any idea that can help me. I am thinking of collecting signatures from people with the same situation to stop them. Once forever. They told me that they are a licensed and regulated company but it is lie. They are not registered. They are fraud. I hope Australian police and ACORN can do something. I am also opening up a Facebook page to aware people of their game. They also have got all my money from my account even the money that I did not put on the trades.
Please contact me if you have anything helpful in your mind...Please help spreading the world...
Thanks,
If you get scammed, try to follow the process winchargeback as specified in post # 3 and lets hope you can also get any success in getting your claim. Best!!

Back