I Also Got Scammed by UFX

i recently opend an account with ufx and put my measly savings of $500 on the acc i have read all this stuff last night and this morning and i am worried that im going to have funds stolen or something i opened a withdrawl for everything in the account today do i need to stop my bnk card or something cause im worried that i will get m rent stolen or something please advise

If you deposited by CC you can stop the card and still have your money returned no problem.

Also, great videos Shadi. Hopefully the can catch UFX attention and they will return the rest of your funds. Goodluck!

i recently opend an account with ufx and put my measly savings of $500 on the acc i have read all this stuff last night and this morning and i am worried that im going to have funds stolen or something i opened a withdrawl for everything in the account today do i need to stop my bnk card or something cause im worried that i will get m rent stolen or something please advise
Contact your bank as soon as possible and make sure "YOU DONOT TRANSFER ANY MORE MONEY TO THEM" .They keep calling you and they won't stop trying to convince you to transfer more money to them. Make sure you document all the process, all communications. I would be happy to share your story if you want to help other people to prevent this happening to them.

Hi,

I am going through this now with UFX and need help. I am based in the UK and don’t know what to do.

Most of my money was taken via a card but one payment was made by a international payment.

I’m so disappointed in myself for not researching this and also being so naive in trusting UFX as they are just bullies and scammers and all they want is money.

I have contacted my card company and they don’t know what to do asked me to send them an email for chargeback and see if visa approve this etc. Not got confidence out of that phone call so now more worried.

I have not sent an email to UFX yet to advise them I won’t be adding any more money into the account but I want it all back.

Any help would be appreciative.

Thank you
Ritesh

Hi,

I am going through this now with UFX and need help. I am based in the UK and don’t know what to do.

Most of my money was taken via a card but one payment was made by a international payment.

I’m so disappointed in myself for not researching this and also being so naive in trusting UFX as they are just bullies and scammers and all they want is money.

I have contacted my card company and they don’t know what to do asked me to send them an email for chargeback and see if visa approve this etc. Not got confidence out of that phone call so now more worried.

I have not sent an email to UFX yet to advise them I won’t be adding any more money into the account but I want it all back.

Thank you
Ritesh
Hello Ritesh,

It will be very good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with every details (how you deposited the money? when you deposited? And how you got scammed) of your issue with them to get more and more suggestion regarding how to get your funds back from them.

Hi,

Thank you
Ritesh
Hi Ritesh,

The same thing has happened to my mum, can you please advise me on how you got your money back. This will be much appreciated

Kind regards

Danielle

Hi Ritesh,

The same thing has happened to my mum, can you please advise me on how you got your money back. This will be much appreciated

Kind regards

Danielle
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back