I Also Got Scammed by UFX

Financial Ombudsman Cyprus confirms that UFX is a trade made and not necessarily related to reliant co-investments. Australian Police filed this case as a fraud and the case is now escalated to the Federal Police.Australian Senator is helping me out to take it escalated to the higher authorities and for follow-up.
ANZ bank has failed to address the issues and rejected my charge back. Yesterday I had a phone call from another guy called Brian Mire. He asked me the reason of charge back and why the bank refused it like he did not know anything. Then he suggested me to open a trade with $60000 USD which is showing in my account to him(but not me). I rejected. He was also yelling at me! I filed a request with Wincharge back.
What country are they residing in? they have a funny accent. I also filed a complaint to financial ombudsman in U.K with all the relevant information from Australian police.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get scammed, try to follow the process winchargeback as specified in post # 3 and lets hope you can also get any success in getting your claim. Best!!
Thanks for the advice.
I am doing so.
Australian Federal Police is also following up.

UFX is really in Israel. Their methods of scamming forex clients are the template used by all the binary scammers.

Don't authorize any trades. UFX invented the Kiss of Death Trade, which is designed to empty your account so they don't have to spend time blocking your withdrawal. Instead, they then focus on a new deposit to "help you make it back", which really means "to see how many times you'll fall for their BS scam and give away your money to them."

UFX is really in Israel. Their methods of scamming forex clients are the template used by all the binary scammers.

Don't authorize any trades. UFX invented the Kiss of Death Trade, which is designed to empty your account so they don't have to spend time blocking your withdrawal. Instead, they then focus on a new deposit to "help you make it back", which really means "to see how many times you'll fall for their BS scam and give away your money to them."

I guess this is the main reason many binary options broker are either winding up their operations or being banned by doing business.

This is the response that I received from Financial Ombudsman Cyprus:
UFX.com is operated by different companies. At times companies using the same trademark share the same platform. Depending on the IP address of your location you are directed to the appropriate company. In case of UFX the platform owner might be Reliantco Investments Ltd, however only this company is regulated, any other companies accessing the platform are not regulated. It is the account location that determines the regulation and not the platform.

For your case we contacted a long investigation and with the aid of CySEC, we received confirmation that your account is with UFX Global Ltd. Therefore we cannot undertake the examination of your complaint.

If Reliantco Investments Ltd and UFX Global Ltd share the same platform or they have any cooperation among them, this does not fall within our jurisdiction to examine or question.

Best regards

Financial Ombudsman Office

I have engaged the Wincharge back to follow up with the case as you advised. I hope that they are reliable?

I would like to inform you that Some time ago UFX have contacted me and offered to assist. At first I was not sure if I could trust them ever again.. and yet , I can say that I received decent service and that UFX has provided me with a fair solution , I now consider my case to be fully resolved.

I would like to inform you that Some time ago UFX have contacted me and offered to assist. At first I was not sure if I could trust them ever again.. and yet , I can say that I received decent service and that UFX has provided me with a fair solution , I now consider my case to be fully resolved.
A funny post that you sent through ShadiSE.
I would like to know more about your story with UFX.

Back