I am a beginer

sebking1986

Recruit
You mentioned earlier about trading on weekends. Something to consider is that on many regulated brokers trading will be ceased at weekends. Some unregulated brokers allow for trading crypotcurrencies for example at weekends. Regarding fund protection, you can help this by only investing what you can afford to lose. That said you want what you do invest safe and I understand that but certain regulated brokers still bend the rules and get into trouble. Look up JP Markets.

ForexTus

Sergeant
I’ve been using EagleFX for a while now for scalping nas and trading cryptos at the weekend. They have been solid for me. Same day withdrawals with bitcoin are a real positive

Chiyo

Private, 1st Class
I haven't heard much about them, are you trading with them, how is your experience? are they regulated, and I will surely go through their website and get back to you.
Yes I have an account with Fxview, they are regulated with most EU regulatory bodies. You can check their website, so far nothing shady. Good broker

richardmarcus1509

Private, 1st Class
I’ve been using EagleFX for a while now for scalping nas and trading cryptos at the weekend. They have been solid for me. Same day withdrawals with bitcoin are a real positive
i will go through thier portfolios
Yes I have an account with Fxview, they are regulated with most EU regulatory bodies. You can check their website, so far nothing shady. Good broker
ok I will surely go through them today.
Thanks for the advice