• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching I am a beginner

Help me find a company
I am beginner to forex trading and i am finding a reliable brokers with low commissions as i want to try my luck and can you suggest that if demo accounts are of any use or not?

I haven’t been trading that long myself but I think demo accounts are definitely worth using to start off.
In this case, does not take into account the emotional state. You need to try on a cent account. Spending $ 10-20 is not a big problem, well, it will be for real.

Indeed in demo not involved emotion, due use of virtual money, but it's good to train in demo seriously, keep discipline stop loss and target profit is planned, get in touch if already having higher accurate trading before jump into a real trading account. But if you are willing to start with $10 hence micro account might be a good option.

Indeed in demo not involved emotion, due use of virtual money, but it's good to train in demo seriously, keep discipline stop loss and target profit is planned, get in touch if already having higher accurate trading before jump into a real trading account. But if you are willing to start with $10 hence micro account might be a good option.
ok i will start with demo any suggestions related to broker suggestions so that i can start with demo account

you can try a couple of brokers. try the demo first..check the spreads and commission, then the execution. All these things are necessary. dont be afraid to blow up the account.

Back