• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching I am a beginner

Help me find a company
hey thanks for reverting back, what are their commission structure, and do they provide any kind of balance protection?
I think you need to check them through their official site, because about commission sometime different between one company to others, about balance protection, as I know trading is risky, no balance protection, but choose low leverage safer than high leverage

hey thanks for reverting back, what are their commission structure, and do they provide any kind of balance protection?
Many offshore brokers offer negative balance protection and spreads are relatively low compared with local or US-based brokers. CFD trading is generally cheaper than futures or stocks traded on exchange

I haven’t been trading long and am using ic markets for an ea and EagleFX for my manual trading. Both have seemed good so far

Many offshore brokers offer negative balance protection and spreads are relatively low compared with local or US-based brokers. CFD trading is generally cheaper than futures or stocks traded on exchange
but i am thinking not to use any off shore brokers as i hav heard that they are not legal and also not registered with anyone

I think you need to check them through their official site, because about commission sometime different between one company to others, about balance protection, as I know trading is risky, no balance protection, but choose low leverage safer than high leverage
Yes i am thinking of working with lower leverages in order to learn first, and preferences by the way?

Back