I am a lawyer and I want information about a company's clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
I am a lawyer and I want information about a company's clients.

The FPA's privacy rules prohibit sharing the information of clients who left reviews or posted in the forums. If the issue is serious, the FPA can forward your contact information to clients. Please be aware that digging through dozens of forums threads and separating clients from those offering advice will take considerable time.

A faster alternative is for you to create an FPA Forums account using an email address at your firm. Get in touch with us and we can set you account as a representative of your company. At this point, you will be able to send private conversation messages to forums members. You can also post an announcement in the Press Releases folder of the FPA's forums.

If the issue is large and the FPA has many recent complaints, it may be possible to send an email out to the entire membership calling attention to your press release.

The Forex Peace Army does expect at all practicing lawyers will be using email addresses belonging to the law firm they own or work for. No one at the FPA believed the "US Supreme Court lawyer" who wrote in from a Yahoo.com address.

Related Questions

I am a regulator or LEO and need client information. CLICK HERE for more info.

Uncategorized Questions: CLICK HERE

Lawyer Looking for Clients

Required
Required
Required
Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back