I am a victim of instaforex also

Alfoncy

Recruit
I am a victim of instaforex also i have been working nice with them since 2019 they started to give me problems last year after depositing $5000 they disabled and blocked my account without any reason.

When i consult them they telling me about fraudulent activities that i dont even know,since they lock my account from august 2020 till now.

Stay away from instaforex guys they are crooks they just want to milk us when you milk them they block account.

I am a victim of instaforex also i have been working nice with them since 2019 they started to give me problems last year after depositing $5000 they disabled and blocked my account without any reason.

When i consult them they telling me about fraudulent activities that i dont even know,since they lock my account from august 2020 till now.

Stay away from instaforex guys they are crooks they just want to milk us when you milk them they block account.
You can check this out InstaForex and this one https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/instaforex-forex-brokers too

Back