I am a victim of Rbinary

Chengsh

Recruit
I am a victim of Rbinary. They disappeared on me after numerous unexplained transactions. They refused to get in contact with me.

Despite me instructing them to completely leave my funds untouched and do refund, they continued to use my funds for their trades.

They bluff me that every once a year, right after Christmas, there will be a major event for trading. Under pressure selling, they confused me to make commitments. They force people to agree to ridiculous terms then shortly after, they will disappear on you.

Your account platform with them has zero protection. They are able to change my password solely on their side. Hence, they can do whatever they want with your Rbinary account.

Rbinary also is partner with Android app "Binary Options Robot-Signals". This is how they even got my number in the first place.

Their hotline can usually only go through only limited hours per day. Their customer support is usually lady who is rude, and their account support is the same guy who has called you earlier to scam you. At least this is my situation.

I have filed chargeback on this rbinary's notorious business practices.

Please join me to fight this scam company. Together, we can have more chargeback, and we can get back our hard-earned money easier. Although we should never have difficulty getting it back in first place.

I am a victim of Rbinary. They disappeared on me after numerous unexplained transactions. They refused to get in contact with me.

Despite me instructing them to completely leave my funds untouched and do refund, they continued to use my funds for their trades.

They bluff me that every once a year, right after Christmas, there will be a major event for trading. Under pressure selling, they confused me to make commitments. They force people to agree to ridiculous terms then shortly after, they will disappear on you.

Your account platform with them has zero protection. They are able to change my password solely on their side. Hence, they can do whatever they want with your Rbinary account.

Rbinary also is partner with Android app "Binary Options Robot-Signals". This is how they even got my number in the first place.

Their hotline can usually only go through only limited hours per day. Their customer support is usually lady who is rude, and their account support is the same guy who has called you earlier to scam you. At least this is my situation.

Please join me to fight this scam company. Together, we can have more chargeback, and we can get back our hard-earned money easier. Although we should never have difficulty getting it back in first place.
I saw lots of bad reviews about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12067/www.rbinary.com so now it's time to open FPA traders court case against them. Follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

I got flamed by RBinary when Alex (?) put $500 on my credit card without my OK but he insisted I said ok. Put a negative balance on my account and then shut me down..deleted. I hate that guy. He kept saying you did, you did, you did say ok. I'm like no I didn't, FU Alex.

I do sympathize with you for losing your money.

However, time and again, I read words like "forced, bluff", and similar words being used to described how "victims" got themselves to part with their money.

Can anyone really be "forced" (via telecommunication & email) into depositing money into a too-good-to-be-true "investment" scheme which promises huge unrealistic returns?

For me I get many telephone calls from various parts of the world 2-3 times a week and, previously, each time I answered the call, it would be from some broker or investment rep trying to get my attention and interest in their firm.
I used to waste my time and tried to be as polite as possible in turning down their too-good-to-be-true investment schemes but eventually these frequent & persistent calls became a nuisance.

These days, any overseas calls from numbers not registered in my cellphone are either ignored or, if I am in a playful mood, click button to answer the call but do not speak. Well, it's kinda like pay-back to these unsolicited overseas telephone calls because the caller normally have to pay for the telephone charges :D

Thank you. What I do now if they call is pretty funny. I have a little plastic container of plastic tooth dental picks. I slide the call on and shake the container and it sounds just like a rattlesnake. Just like them.....snakes!! Gosh I really hope everything works out for you. I have my own mess going on with another company. I got a lot of really great information here.

Chengsh, how did you deposit? When did you deposit? How much did you deposit?

Hi, This is Ravi.
I'm also scammed by RBinary, by same guy Alex, First i deposited $250, then, after getting me into confidence over the phone & his quick trade & profit in 30sec/60sec trades (So, i was stunned that he almost made profits of $500 in 5 minutes, so, how much profits i would be earning in a month, So, i was almost convinced & started believing in that scammer.), he asked me to deposit max. limit of my credit card. I said, i can not do it, i won't be able to pay this much, as i don't earn this much. He said don't worry, before the payment due date, i will receive the profits and i will never have to pay any credit card payment from my earning after this. So, I trusted on him, And, agreed to deposit, $2000 + $1000 = $3000, He, gave me bonus amount of $2000 which was attached with the condition, that, i have to make 60 times profits to withdraw my deposit. So, in total i deposited $3250 + $2000 bonus = $5250. Thing were going great for few days, but, when the credit card payment date came, I requested withdrawal of $1000, but, he said, this time it will not be possible, next time, he will surely approve it and immediately placed lots of long term trades on the name of some Christmas event & trading competition, he used to place trades 2-3 times in a week & made profits also, but, suddenly after Christmas, he disappeared, for many days, & trades were been placed automatically, which all were lost ultimately, & only bonus account balance remained. Then, i sent him email to ask why completely impractical targets been set in all trades & why all trades were lost, where was he in the meanwhile. He prepared some reason & said, he had some issues in his family in his home town in Greece, so, he went there, in the meantime, he asked his assistant to put trades on my account, which resulted in all these losses. Then, i asked him to please, refund my money, he said, ok, give one more try, he will quickly grow the account & bring it back to previous balance, after which he never appeared. Even after so many withdrawal requests, i didn't receive money or email, few days back i received an email stating that, the account balance which is left is bonus money, not my money. Alex, used to tell that he will talk to finance manager named Mr. Frank, i think he is another scam mate of his. In January, Frank called me on behalf of Alex, saying that, i will receive the payment will Jan 23, 2018, after which i never se any email in the mean while, before their final confirmation, to prove that, Rbinary is a scam, by saying,that the money i have in my account is a bonus money, which i cannot withdraw, i already lost my money in trades.

I would like to open a online war against such scammers, who are looting our hard earned money. My earnings are already low & I'm paying credit card bills of that fraud, after working so hard in other country. I really want to have them being punished & want to make sure, that their future generation should not repeat such things.

--Ravi Prakash.

Back