1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Am A Victime! Beware To Those Scammer!i Pray That God Remove Satan To Their Heart.

Discussion in 'Non-Forex Scam Alerts' started by NERISA GUNTAYON ACOB, Aug 12, 2011.

1. NERISA GUNTAYON ACOB

THIS IS HOW THE STORY GOES BEFORE THEY STALL MY MONEY;

1. I APPLY TO ANY ONLINE POSTED JOB LAST MONTH JULY 16,2011 TO BE EXACT.

2. JULY 22,2011 I CHECK OUT MY E-MAIL,I AM VERY HAPPY THAT I AM CHOSEN AND SAID "THANK GOD,I HAVE SOON WORK NOW". I REPLY TO THEIR LETTER THAT DAY,I AM VERY HAPPY VERY HAPPY.:) I STARTED FIXING ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, SCANNING ALL THE DOCUMENTS THEY NEED TO EVEN MY PASSPORT IDENTITY AND EVERYTHING ABOUT ME I SENT IT TO THEM.MY FAMILY GIVE FULL SUPPORT TO ME IN THIS JOB BUT THEN WHEN THEY ASK ME TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING FEE OF MY DOCUMENTS USING DIFFERENT NAME AND ADDRESS FROM THE FIRST PERSON I SENT THE MONEY COST 70,000.00PHP FOR THE PROCESSING,I PRAY AND ASK GOD TO HELP ME IF I AM GOING TO PAY AGAIN FOR THE SHIPMENT OF MY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS COST 100,500.00PHP FROM U.S.A TO PHILIPPINES. WHEN THE TRAVELING VISA COMPANY USA GIVE ME THE DETAIL ABOUT THE PERSON I SENT THE 100,500.00PHP, I SEARCH FOR THIS PERSON NAMELY: FUNMILAYO OLAYINKA ABASS AND THE ADDRESS THAT TRAVEL VISA COMPANY USA GIVE ME IS; 63 LIMO AVENUE,LAGOS 23401,NIGERIA. PHONE NUMBER:080-888-05-621.CHECK FOR THIS E-MAIL AND PERSON FAKE NAME!

E-MAIL ADDRESS THEY ARE USING:

godgift4templefamily@yahoo.com
    phone:+1-260-220-9069/ mobile?
    E-MAIL: kunuyisegun@yahoo.com

THIS PERSON IS THE RECEIVERS OF MY MONEY I SENT:
    PLEASE CHANGE THE FIRST NAME OF THE RECEIVER TO,

FIRST NAME: W I L L I A M.

MIDDLE NAME: F R A N K L I N

LAST NAME: C R E E C H.

ADDRESS: City: Covington
    State: GA, Georgia
    Zip Code: 30016
    Phone: 404-826-461

****AUTHOMATIC PAYMENT PROCEDURE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE****

* Travel Visa Express Company

TO:

* neng_04acob@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:41 PM

Message body

Dear Miss. Nerisa Guntayon Acob,

Travel Visa Express Management's, As soon as we have received and confirmed all payment, we will ship out all DOCUMENTS immediately.

UNITED KINGDOM TRAVEL VISA EXPRESS CASHIER PAYMENT DEPARTMENT - NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TRAVEL VISA EXPRESS CASHIER PAYMENT DEPARTMENT - NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

CANADA TRAVEL VISA EXPRESS CASHIER PAYMENT DEPARTMENT - NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

WEST AFRICA NIGERIA TRAVEL VISA EXPRESS CASHIER PAYMENT DEPARTMENT - AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

All Travel Visa Express Cashier Payment Departments are currently going through The New Payment System Upgrading. We would like to advice all customers that all payment should be sent via International Money Gram Money Transfer OR Western Union Money Transfer to our CASHIER PAYMENT DEPARTMENT in NIGERIA according to the mandatory protocols and payment instructions of the Company until further notice.

( NIGERIA TRAVEL VISA EXPRESS CASHIER PAYMENT DEPARTMENT )

First Name: F U N M I L A Y O

Middle Name: O L A Y I N K A

Last Name: A B A S S

Address: 63 Limo Avenue
    State: Lagos
    Zip Code: 23401
    Phone: 08088805621
    Text Question: WHO SENT MONEY ?
    Text Answer: YOUR NAME.

After payment kindly send us the Senders Name, Senders City, Senders State, Senders Zip Code, Senders Country and Total Amount Sent in US DOLLARS according to what was written on the FORM at International Money Gram Money Transfer OR Western Union Money Transfer. As soon as payment has been received and confirmed, we can proceed in processing your USA Employment Visa Documents and Flight Ticket immediately.

All Documents Will Be Shipped As Soon As Requirements And Payment Are Confirmed.
    Thanks for your co-operation.
    VISA GUARANTEE & ALL FEES ARE REFUNDABLE!

Ms. Florence Linda John.
    P.R.O. TRAVEL VISA EXPRESS TRAVELERS CO.

Mr. Funmilayo Olayinka Abass.
    C.E.O. TRAVEL VISA EXPRESS TRAVELERS CO.

Mr. Eric Spencer Miller.
    C.P.D. TRAVEL VISA EXPRESS TRAVELERS CO.

RELIABLE, FAST, SECURE, & PERSONALIZED SERVICE!!!

Travel Visa Express Support | Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Return Policy

You have received this email as a service message from Travel Visa Express regarding the status of your USA Visa Processing.

© 2011 Travel Visa Express. All rights reserved. Registered in Georgia and USA, Company No. 06872422. Travel Visa Express, the Travel Visa Express Logo, World Wide Visa Processing, and World Wide Documents Processing are trademarks or registered trademarks of Travel Visa Express or its affiliates in the U.S.A. and other Countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Travelvisaexpress.com Editors’ Choice Award logo is a trademark of Ziff Davis, Ltd.

Travel Visa Express, 309 Peters Street Unit A, Atlanta, Georgia. 30313.
    Telephone: +1-404 826 4611
    Fax: 888 263 0023
    Weekdays: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
    Saturday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

NAM_US_EN_A_LT_W_HM_08272010.
    Travel Visa Express InternationalBritish Airways Plane

Hello Neri,

THE TRAVELLING VISA COMPANY EXPLAINED TO ME WHEN I MADE ENQUIRIES TO THERE OFFICE YESTERDAY AND HERE IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR USA VISA, ORIGINAL USA WORK PERMIT AND USA FLIGHT TICKET ARRANGEMENTS.

The most important step in this job that i'm offering you is that we have to discuss on how me and you will agree about the USA VISA, ORIGINAL USA WORK PERMIT AND USA FLIGHT TICKET ARRANGEMENTS FEES for you to be able to come to USA to work for my family. Its the most important step before we can start any further discussion. I have already made contact to the travelling Visa Company that will process your USA VISA, ORIGINAL USA WORK PERMIT AND USA FLIGHT TICKET ARRANGEMENTS.

The travelling Visa Company here in USA will process your USA VISA DOCUMENTS, WORK PERMIT DOCUMENTS AND FLIGHT TICKET and It will cost 60,000 PESOS. I will send our ORIGINAL EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT DOCUMENTS to your home address in your Country, after we have both paid for the USA VISA, ORIGINAL USA WORK PERMIT AND USA FLIGHT TICKET ARRANGEMENTS FEES to the travelling Visa Company.

I will pay 30,000 PESOS and You will pay 30,000 PESOS to the Travelling Visa Company so, When you have finally arrived in the USA i will refund the 30,000 PESOS that you spent back to you apart from your basic salary.

We will both pay the 60,000 PESOS to the travelling Visa Company. The travelling Visa Company will process all your ORIGINAL VISA DOCUMENTS AND FLIGHT TICKETS. When the travelling Visa Company has finished the processing of all your ORIGINAL VISA DOCUMENTS AND FLIGHT TICKETS then they will send the Original Copies to your house address in Philippines and They will send the Second Copies to the American Embassy in your Country.

American Embassy will call you on the phone and tell you the date and time that you will come to the EMBASSY with your Original Copies of Documents and Your Passport so that they can check your DOCUMENTS if it is the same as the copies that they have in there office so after they have checked it. They will GRANT YOU YOUR USA WORKING VISA. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE ARRANGEMENTS PERFECTLY ?

NOTE: IF WE HAVE BOTH AGREED AUTHOMATICALLY ABOUT THE FEES PAYMENT THEN I WILL ACCEPT YOU 100% AS THE NANNY FOR MY 3 KIDS AND WE CAN START THE PROCESSINGS FOR YOU.

NOTE: IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT ALL MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOUT HOW YOU WILL GET YOUR USA VISA AND FLIGHT TICKET, PLEASE JUST TELL ME NOW AND I CAN DELETE YOU OFF MY LIST BECAUSE I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANY EXCUSES THAT YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHEN THE TRAVELING VISA COMPANY WILL REQUEST YOU TO PAY FOR YOUR USA VISA DOCUMENTS AND TICKET TO THERE OFFICE FOR PROCESSING. LET ME KNOW THE BASIC TRUTH NOW BEFORE WE START ANYMORE DISCUSSION. IF YOU HAVE AGREED EVERYTHING THEN YOU ARE THE NANNY THAT I WANT SO WE CAN START THE OTHER DISCUSSIOONS AND ARANGEMENTS RIGHT NOW.

MY WIFE AND MY LAWYER TOLD ME THAT, I SHOULD NOT ALLOW SALARY DEDUCTION. PLEASE DONT REQUEST ANY SALARY DEDUCTION. JUST TELL ME YOUR ANSWER IF IT IS YES OR NO.

TRAVEL VISA COMPANY EMAIL: usaexpresstvlvisa@usa.com
    TRAVEL VISA COMPANY PHONE NUMBER: +1-404-826-4611
    TRAVEL VISA COMPANY WEBSITE: Travel Visa Express - Travel documents, US Passport Services, Visa Services, Russian Visa | Us passport, How to get a passport, Passport renewal, Renew passport, Passport agency, Expedited passport, Us passport office, Passport agencies, Us passport

Ludwig Devon Templeton is a person fake name and using this e-mail add: godgift4templefamily@yahoo.com.

She/He is not afraid using the name of our MIGHTY GOD!
    I pray that GOD will enlighten your mind so that you can slip well you SCAMMER!!!
    AMEN.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

#1 NERISA GUNTAYON ACOB, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  2. NERISA GUNTAYON ACOB

Scammer Came To Me Again! But I Learned! You Fake!!!!

urgent assistance
    Dr Mrs Amina Zaid Ibrahim.
    TO:
    neng_04acob@yahoo.com

Message flagged Saturday, August 13, 2011 4:40 PM

Message body

Good Day Sir, I am Amina Zaid Ibrahim, I am contacting you in respect of my late husband's fund worth US$4.5Million deposited in fixed deposit account in a local bank here in Malaysia.Though he died as a result of a heart-related condition on the 13th March 2005. As a result of this,the bank has contacted me with a notice that the account will be confiscated and the fund will be transfered to the Country's Treasury if it is not claimed.I have already developed a full proof, legal and totally risk free means through which the fund can be released within a very short period of time after due documentation and authentication process. The strategy is to use my position and influence as the wife of the deceased to present you as the beneficiary of the deposit so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. I want a situation where by you assist me to make the claim of this fund from the bank so that it will be delivered to your custody . I will be offering you 40% of the fund for your foreign assistance as long as you can help me out in carrying out this project effectively without insinuating greed and selfishness.I can send you the bank statement slip dated last week to prove the said amount exist and a copy of my international passport to prove my genueinty. I am contacting you in this respect for the below purposes. (1)My financial incapability of making the claim at the moment. (2)To avoid awareness of my late husband's relatives because they would like to inherit it alone if i dare disclose it to them due to my inability to give him the deceased a child. (3)To avoid awareness of Malaysian Government about the fund. Please indicate your interest at one via my private email address at
    amina_ibrahim44@yahoo.com Yours sincerely Dr Mrs Amina Zaid Ibrahim.

P L E A S E.................BE CAREFUL TO LOST YOUR MONEY!