I am also a victim of FXGENUINETRADE24.COM

Pavanbandari

Recruit
Hello,
Greetings!
I am also a victim of this company FXGENUINETRADE24.COM in which I have invested $300 as initial investment and after that they have been asking for fee for various reasons and I ended up paying $11600 till now and they are still chasing me for another $400 as a final fee to get my profits of $30K. I was introduced to this company by Mr Douglas Arthur and his number is +1 (725) 400-0154, whom I happen to meet on FB and later am being approched by Mr David Murphy and his number is +1 (312) 235-1621 who claims to be the company admin and both of them are still chasing me for $400 fee. Is there a way we can log complaint against this company and recover the money please? I have all the proofs of sending the money in the form of Bitcoin and WhatsApp conversation.

Here is the company Bitcoin wallet address to which I have sent the money.

38AXh9jUszfQBe74LrZbcc91DeEBpxtMTQ

I tried to Google for the review on this company but unfortunately I couldn't find anything when I Invested. Hope this review will be published and made available as public for others to check and get alerted and don't get scammed. Thank you.

Regards
Pavan Bandari

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-21-01-06-22-94.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-21-01-06-22-94.png
    729.8 KB · Views: 4
Hello,
Greetings!
I am also a victim of this company FXGENUINETRADE24.COM in which I have invested $300 as initial investment and after that they have been asking for fee for various reasons and I ended up paying $11600 till now and they are still chasing me for another $400 as a final fee to get my profits of $30K. I was introduced to this company by Mr Douglas Arthur and his number is +1 (725) 400-0154, whom I happen to meet on FB and later am being approched by Mr David Murphy and his number is +1 (312) 235-1621 who claims to be the company admin and both of them are still chasing me for $400 fee. Is there a way we can log complaint against this company and recover the money please? I have all the proofs of sending the money in the form of Bitcoin and WhatsApp conversation.

Here is the company Bitcoin wallet address to which I have sent the money.

38AXh9jUszfQBe74LrZbcc91DeEBpxtMTQ

I tried to Google for the review on this company but unfortunately I couldn't find anything when I Invested. Hope this review will be published and made available as public for others to check and get alerted and don't get scammed. Thank you.

Regards
Pavan Bandari
How you ended with $11600, they kept asking and you were sending them all the time?

Infact have highlighted to them on this review about their company which they are denying and still chasing me for $400 which they are saying is the final fee to get $30K but I have been pushing it and not paid.

Infact have highlighted to them on this review about their company which they are denying and still chasing me for $400 which they are saying is the final fee to get $30K but I have been pushing it and not paid.
Let`s start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18142/fxgenuinetrade24.com

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Sadly we already posted on this issue... But the scam goes on.

Let`s start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18142/fxgenuinetrade24.com

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Hi Team, Have invited the company as suggest by you. Let's wait for their response. Thank you.

Back