• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I am also victum of forexgen

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Only reason, I joined forexpeacarmy is that I am also victum of forexgen.com
They are not returning my $975. My account number is 5011889. I never did a single trade. Just got suspecious and requested to withdraw my money on Dec 14,07. Have not gotton anything yet.

I am very sad. What do you guys suggest I should do

Naveed:shocked:

Firstly, log into your account and check your balance. If it is unchanged, attempt to withdraw again. If it's zero, contact their support and ask when you can expect the money. Don't say anything about Forex Peace Army, scams, lawyers, or anything else to set them off at this point.

Please post an update once you've done this.

Scam

Hello, I have been scammed by forexgen too. :(
First they void my profit position of 9k usd,
then they void my profit od 40k usd on no dealing desk with fake excuse that some bank holding my positions in a financial problem and they have to void all my profits!
They stole 50k of equity from my account.
When I decided to withdraw the rest $6900 on dec 20 to my e-gold they didnt send it and no response from them. Tried to contact them every day to get told it was sent on 22dec. on Jan 18 the told me they didnt send it yet, they have problems with egold and they need to send it through wire transfer. They are not ansfering to any emails on accounting@forexgen
I will go probably sue them. 50k is not a small amount. Anyone knows good norway lawyers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back