I am being scammed 120k gbp Markets-Trading.com

Sorry to hear your tale of woe here,

I would suggest emailing them this thread and heavily pursuing pressure on your case here, by sharing your story on any social media sites they have.

Talk to your bank about a chargeback, as they are performing illegal finical services.

Hope this helps,

-ScamXposR
How do I email them this thread? Is there a link I should click. The latest: Michael Ivanov started being the fairy godmother and said he would get the financial department to 'kindly' deposit 3000 gbp into my account. This was wednesday week ago - today is the 6th August. Still nothing has happened. Can you advise?

How do I email them this thread? Is there a link I should click. The latest: Michael Ivanov started being the fairy godmother and said he would get the financial department to 'kindly' deposit 3000 gbp into my account. This was wednesday week ago - today is the 6th August. Still nothing has happened. Can you advise?
Copy the thread URL and send them. I made it easy for you, here is the link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ng-scammed-120k-gbp-markets-trading-com.56268

Anyone heard or been scammed by a Hacker called Hack-net? hacknet1seven1@protonmail.com or hacknet@cyberservices.com
He contacted me on the 18th July 2018 as he saw my post here.
He asked me if I needed help retrieving from Markets-Trading.
If you look at the comments on my post there was a 'Kristien Kemps' and FPA warned me against, I did not contact her.
Here is his email to me:
Date: 07/18/2018 18:43 (GMT+01:00)

Subject: Hello

Good day

A client named Kristien Kemps shared a link you posted online explaining that you got scammed by a fake binary company .

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/i-am-being-scammed-120k-gbp-markets-trading-com.56268/

Have you been able to retrieve your funds back yet ? I am a recovery expert and i'll like to assist you on your retrieval if you like to get your funds back.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Have you tried retrieving your funds before ?

If yes , did you get to see any progress ?

Sent with
ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

hacknet1seven1@protonmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 8:10 PM

Subject: RE: Hello

Where are you from and Do you have all the target fake company details ?

Payment receipts, website link, mode of payment

It is now 9th September 2018 and I have just realized he is an out and out scammer as well. I have all emails /'Hangouts' messages. In all I paid him $580.00 via his BTC address.
Please advise as soon as you can as something has to be done to bring down these scammers.
Are they all from Ghana?
(He told me that his 'real' name was Xiang Khan. He was married, has two daughters in the States. 51 years old. Lives in Belomont, California in an apartment. Born in Greece. Father was a Vet. Mother a caterer who moved to USA)
I have attached the following. Appreciate any help or comments. I still have not received one penny from markets-trading. I contacted Giambronelaw in london. They want 3000 gbp up front or 750 gbp over 4 months which I do not have.
I REALLY NEED HELP.......PLEASE

upload_2018-9-10_2-12-51.png

I've been banning loads of recovery room scammers every week. There are a small handful of legitimate recovery services out there. None of them are tied to any hacking service.

It's a scam. If anyone else somehow finds your email address and hunts you down like this, they are also very likely to be scammers.

I've been banning loads of recovery room scammers every week. There are a small handful of legitimate recovery services out there. None of them are tied to any hacking service.

It's a scam. If anyone else somehow finds your email address and hunts you down like this, they are also very likely to be scammers.
I realize that. My email address is on my first post that I wrote. How do I remove that? I can't seem to edit it?
Also I have tried calling Markets-Trading this morning and all their phones have a message saying their phones are no longer in use. I had several calls from a 'Max Cooper' from MT who said he was in the financial department and wanted to return all my money. I had already written and emailed Sparkasse-Koeblenz bank on 17th July 2018 to say I have 120,000 gbp with them which Max Cooper (Fake name obviously) said I had to email them to disregard the email I sent as they were freezing my funds. I honestly do not now what is going on or who to trust. Do you know of Wealthrecoverynow.com? Also please assist with deleting my email address in my first post as I can's find an edit on the post to do it?0

Is there anyone you would advise I can approach who is trustworthy? I have lost all faith in me and in anyone else. Shattered literally.

Back