I AM BEING SCAMMED BY OLYMPTRADE.COM

najamiqbal

Recruit
Dear Sir,
I am writing to report a scam by Olymptrade.com, they have terminated my account by stating a clause 1.4.1 “All information provided during the Client's registration, as well as during the fulfillment of the Agreement, is true, accurate, reliable, and complete in every aspect.”

And have mentioned they will only return the amount of USD 1000 which i made as deposit, I made profit of USD 1300 which the company has refused to pay, I have sent a email to The Financial Commission to intervene and cancel the license of the company and help me recover my full amount of USD 2300 as the company is regulated by them

I can furnish all the documents to prove my identity, they have already taken live selfies and are still refusing to act on a fair basis, Kindly take strict action against the company and make sure the company isn't able to exploit and trader in the future.

Initially when I started trading company didnt feel anything fake but once I made request for withdrawal they stated documents are fake.

Please also note incase if I would have lost the funds on trading company would have had no issue with the documents. This shows company is willing to scam and thus I would request your intervention and corporation for getting my full payment of USD 2300.

Further to this, I am still available if you or company want to check documents again on live video chat.

Kindly ask the company to activate my account and thus i be able to withdraw my funds along with profit of totaling USD 2300 and then they remove my account, but for now please take strict action so the company knows they cannot scam anyone in future.

I am requesting Admin of FPA to help me get my company, all the 5-star reviews for the company are fake thus requesting admin to declare them scam.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Dear Sir,
I am writing to report a scam by Olymptrade.com, they have terminated my account by stating a clause 1.4.1 “All information provided during the Client's registration, as well as during the fulfillment of the Agreement, is true, accurate, reliable, and complete in every aspect.”

And have mentioned they will only return the amount of USD 1000 which i made as deposit, I made profit of USD 1300 which the company has refused to pay, I have sent a email to The Financial Commission to intervene and cancel the license of the company and help me recover my full amount of USD 2300 as the company is regulated by them

I can furnish all the documents to prove my identity, they have already taken live selfies and are still refusing to act on a fair basis, Kindly take strict action against the company and make sure the company isn't able to exploit and trader in the future.

Initially when I started trading company didnt feel anything fake but once I made request for withdrawal they stated documents are fake.

Please also note incase if I would have lost the funds on trading company would have had no issue with the documents. This shows company is willing to scam and thus I would request your intervention and corporation for getting my full payment of USD 2300.

Further to this, I am still available if you or company want to check documents again on live video chat.

Kindly ask the company to activate my account and thus i be able to withdraw my funds along with profit of totaling USD 2300 and then they remove my account, but for now please take strict action so the company knows they cannot scam anyone in future.

I am requesting Admin of FPA to help me get my company, all the 5-star reviews for the company are fake thus requesting admin to declare them scam.
@Olymp Trade team, can we have your attention here, please?