I am desperate - problem with spring-information.com

I would like to say the scammers will return your money but that would be a lie.
Internet scams are so common and highly lucrative to unscrupulous people making easy money from trusting people like you.

The best thing for you to to do is to cut your losses and not deposit/give anymore money to these scumbags. Make whatever reports you can and perhaps you might get lucky in recovering some of your lost money.
Exactly!!! They said i can withdraw my money when i make another depoait ☹️

Hello, i need help.
But first i'll try to explain my position. Just like anybody else, i know this "girl" from Tinder circa June 2020. She said that she want to befriend with me. Later on next month, she told me what she was doing on her free time. Forex trading. She asked me to install Meta Trader 4 and try demo account. She said her aunt had a professional team that can always make profit. I tried the demo account for 1 month. And then she convince to open a real account to start trading. I registered with MyanmarFinancial . It was my 1st mistake. After 1 month of trading i want to withdraw my profit. But, she asked me to have one more trade, and it's a total loss. I loss $30.000. And then she said that she will help me to recover from my lost. She said that she will lend me $30.000 as soon as i make $20.000 deposit. A few weeks after that, the broker changed its name into SunlaiIdealFeMarkets. I asked her, what happened. She said that the broker was having an upgrade. Stupid me believed that. At the 1st of December 2020, a WhatsApp message came in. It said that there are christmas campaign. Whoever deposit some amount of money will get bonus. But, we can't withdraw the money until the end of the event. At the end of the month, the broker changed its name again into SpringInformation and changed its domain into Meta Trader 5. My "friend" made a $40.000 deposit for me. And i made $10.000. So in total i had $50.000 in my "account" and will have $50.000 bonus. But then, when i want to do withdrawal my account was blocked. Because my data was incorect. So they asked $20.000 as a risk fund. Then i asked my "friend" to help me with this. She promised to lend me another $10.000. So, i make a $10.000 deposit. And i asked my "friend" to put her money into my account. But then the administrator rejected it. Because that was an act of money laundry. And now i'm confused. Am i being scammed? Can i get my money back?

PS : My friend is using +853 (Macau) numbers and my broker admin is using +44 (UK) numbers, but previously using +95 (Myanmar) numbers
Massive scam, stay well away! Get out now if you can.

Honestly, don't trust anybody on the Internet. Only trust yourself.

Today the "broker"'s admin contact me again. They ask me to deposit another $2.010 (last time they asked for $20.000 and stupidly i already give them $10.000) they use a different bank account but same name. They are faster than the the police, i guess

Today the "broker"'s admin contact me again. They ask me to deposit another $2.010 (last time they asked for $20.000 and stupidly i already give them $10.000) they use a different bank account but same name. They are faster than the the police, i guess

you should stop giving money to them from now on.

tinder is filled with scammers and I lost through the same platform. I was just helping a friend on this site how to get back you money

Hola neesito ayuda
Pero primero intentaré explicar mi posición. Como cualquier otra persona, conozco a esta "chica" de Tinder alrededor de junio de 2020. Dijo que quería hacerse amiga mía. Más tarde, el mes siguiente, me contó lo que estaba haciendo en su tiempo libre. Comercio de divisas. Me pidió que instalara Meta Trader 4 y probara la cuenta de demostración. Ella dijo que su tía tenía un equipo profesional que siempre puede obtener ganancias. Probé la cuenta demo durante 1 mes. Y luego la convence de open una cuenta real para comenzar a operar. Me registré en MyanmarFinancial. Fue mi error de cebador. Después de 1 mes de operaciones, quiero retirar mis ganancias. Pero ella me pidió que hiciera una operación más, y es una pérdida total. Perdí $ 30.000. Y luego dijo que me ayudaría a recuperarme de mi pérdida. Ella dijo que me prestará $ 30.000 tan pronto como haga un depósito de $ 20.000. Unas semanas después de eso, el corredor cambió su nombre a SunlaiIdealFeMarkets. Le pregunté qué pasó. Ella dijo que el corredor estaba mejorando. Estúpido de mí creía eso. El 1 de diciembre de 2020 llegó un mensaje de WhatsApp que decía que hay campaña navideña. Quien deposite una cantidad de dinero buscar un bono. Pero no podemos retirar el dinero hasta el final del evento. Al final del mes, el corredor volvió a cambiar su nombre a SpringInformation y cambió su dominio a Meta Trader 5. Mi "amigo" hizo un depósito de $ 40.000 por mí. E hice $ 10.000. Así que en total tenía $ 50.000 en mi "cuenta" y tendré un bono de $ 50.000. Pero luego, cuando quiero hacer un retiro, mi cuenta fue bloqueada. Porque mis datos eran incorrectos. Entonces pidieron $ 20.000 como fondo de riesgo. Luego le pedí a mi "amigo" que me ayudara con esto. Ella prometió prestarme otros $ 10.000. Entonces, hago un depósito de $ 10.000. Y le pedí a mi "amiga" que pusiera su dinero en mi cuenta. Pero luego el administrador lo rechazó. Porque eso fue un acto de lavado de dinero. Y ahora estoy confundido. ¿Me están estafando? ¿Puedo recuperar mi dinero?

PD: Mi amigo está usando los números +853 (Macao) y el administrador de mi corredor está usando los números +44 (Reino Unido), pero anteriormente usaba los números +95 (Myanmar)

Lamentablemente me pasó la misma situación en el último mes, pero no dijeron que me quedaría con algunas imágenes que los pusieran en evidencia. difundir las imágenes.
View attachment VID-20210402-WA0000.mp4

thumbnail_Screenshot_20210331-085018_WhatsApp.jpgthumbnail_Screenshot_20210319-074807_WhatsApp.jpgthumbnail_Screenshot_20210313-082100_WhatsApp.jpg

Lamentablemente me pasó la misma situación en el último mes, pero no dijeron que me quedaría con algunas imágenes que los pusieran en evidencia. difundir las imágenes.
View attachment 64094

View attachment 64093View attachment 64092View attachment 64091
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hello, i need help.
But first i'll try to explain my position. Just like anybody else, i know this "girl" from Tinder circa June 2020. She said that she want to befriend with me. Later on next month, she told me what she was doing on her free time. Forex trading. She asked me to install Meta Trader 4 and try demo account. She said her aunt had a professional team that can always make profit. I tried the demo account for 1 month. And then she convince to open a real account to start trading. I registered with MyanmarFinancial . It was my 1st mistake. After 1 month of trading i want to withdraw my profit. But, she asked me to have one more trade, and it's a total loss. I loss $30.000. And then she said that she will help me to recover from my lost. She said that she will lend me $30.000 as soon as i make $20.000 deposit. A few weeks after that, the broker changed its name into SunlaiIdealFeMarkets. I asked her, what happened. She said that the broker was having an upgrade. Stupid me believed that. At the 1st of December 2020, a WhatsApp message came in. It said that there are christmas campaign. Whoever deposit some amount of money will get bonus. But, we can't withdraw the money until the end of the event. At the end of the month, the broker changed its name again into SpringInformation and changed its domain into Meta Trader 5. My "friend" made a $40.000 deposit for me. And i made $10.000. So in total i had $50.000 in my "account" and will have $50.000 bonus. But then, when i want to do withdrawal my account was blocked. Because my data was incorect. So they asked $20.000 as a risk fund. Then i asked my "friend" to help me with this. She promised to lend me another $10.000. So, i make a $10.000 deposit. And i asked my "friend" to put her money into my account. But then the administrator rejected it. Because that was an act of money laundry. And now i'm confused. Am i being scammed? Can i get my money back?

PS : My friend is using +853 (Macau) numbers and my broker admin is using +44 (UK) numbers, but previously using +95 (Myanmar) numbers
Wow i was scammee also. Reported to the FTC and FBI. Interpol shpipr

Back