I AM GOING TO SPAMVERTISE FOR A Genuine & Genius Mr.Arvind Forex Tutor from India

suninside

Banned spammer for Forexnext.com
I saw a website Forexnext.com I think that is the only website which tells truth forex trading. His name is Arvind from India.

Also he has given his live account videos which rocks really.

I suggest you to visit this website and let me know your comments / feedback please. I have a plan to join his course. what u say ?
:(

I AM SUCH A LAME SPAMMER. I KEEP MAKING MORE ACCOUNTS TO SPAM ABOUT FOREXNEXT.COM

I saw a website Forexnext.com I think that is the only website which tells truth forex trading. His name is Arvind from India.

Also he has given his live account videos which rocks really.

I suggest you to visit this website and let me know your comments / feedback please. I have a plan to join his course. what u say ?

Sun inside,
himself is marketing his own product.forexnext.com.very good and i try to help emanuel for that i got blame from BOKO MARO.

I know BokoMaro very well even he believes he is too brilliant to question Stavro even if cant spell his name correctly.

And for management fee,dear BOKO, if you are capable you can demand for even 75%.

Finally, I got a Genuine & Genius Mr.Arvind Forex Tutor from India

Hi Friends.

I'm Mridula Sukala from India, Mumbai. I’m a software engineer.

arvind1.jpg

I came to know about Mr.Arvind the founder of FOREXNEXT.COM from his TV interview in Moon TV. As per my experience Mr.Arvind's coaching is BEST. Before 2 Years back I lost $1000 by I attending forex training from a jobless & useless guy. Don’t waste your money who teaches you without showing any income proof in forex trading.

His real live profit making videos in Live account : Forexnext.com/realtrading.htm

Two years before I studied forex trading from a local guy who doesn't have any job. He himself don't know anything about Forex trading. He doesn't have classroom too. He ask me to attend the class in a coffee shop or through online. At that time I don't know about him. Actually he earns by teaching & selling forex products to innocent people and making money. I request you to join Mr.Arvind course.

One who shows his real live account statement in his platform & also shows Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate income proof is a real trader & real forex tutor. Mr.Arvind shows all live proofs if you ask him.

Mr.Arvind teaches good. He also trades and shows his live trades in front of you.

Finally this is the personal number of Mr.Arvind 9841234504

His personal email ID is : suninside[at]gmail.com

His teaching is excellent. He is the best forex trader & trainer. I studied from him. Now Am making minimum Rs.1500 / $26 a day from his teaching with the minimum investment of $100 without loosing any trade.

My profits may sound you less, but that's real.

Really a big thanks to Arvind.

Mridula Sukala
Mumbai

Finally, I got a Genuine & Genius Mr.Arvind Forex Tutor from India

I came to know about Mr.Arvind the founder of FOREXNEXT.COM from his TV interview in Moon TV. As per my experience Mr.Arvind's coaching is BEST. Before 2 Years back I lost $1000 by I attending forex training from a jobless & useless guy. Don’t waste your money who teaches you without showing any income proof in forex trading.

arvind1.jpg

His real live profit making videos in Live account : Forexnext.com/realtrading.htm

Two years before I studied forex trading from a local guy who doesn't have any job. He himself don't know anything about Forex trading. He doesn't have classroom too. He ask me to attend the class in a coffee shop or through online. At that time I don't know about him. Actually he earns by teaching & selling forex products to innocent people and making money. I request you to join Mr.Arvind course.

One who shows his real live account statement in his platform & also shows Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate income proof is a real trader & real forex tutor. Mr.Arvind shows all live proofs if you ask him.

Mr.Arvind teaches good. He also trades and shows his live trades in front of you.

Finally this is the personal number of Mr.Arvind 9841234504

His personal email ID is : suninside[at]gmail.com

His teaching is excellent. He is the best forex trader & trainer. I studied from him. Now Am making minimum Rs.1500 / $26 a day from his teaching with the minimum investment of $100 without loosing any trade.

My profits may sound you less, but that's real.

Really a big thanks to Arvind.

Mridula Sukala
Mumbai

I'm another one of Arvind's spamvertising accounts

Mr.Arvind guides everything correct about forex trading. Also he shows all proof & trades live in front of people.

Now a days many jobless persons providing training on forex market…. Please avoided that type of trainers.

I attended Mr.Arvind's training… Now I feel really happy….simply because, two days before I withdraw $740

Hats-off to Mr.Arvind for his wonderfull training & strategy. I strongly recommend you to join with Mr.Arvind to make profits.

Have a nice day

Prasanna :eek:oh:

Sun inside,
himself is marketing his own product.forexnext.com.very good and i try to help emanuel for that i got blame from BOKO MARO.

I know BokoMaro very well even he believes he is too brilliant to question Stavro even if cant spell his name correctly.

And for management fee,dear BOKO, if you are capable you can demand for even 75%.

Nice try but I wasn't "blaming you" for helping, only saying that if you want to drum up business for yourself, you should do it in the appropriate commercial threads here at FPA. And that this isn't the place for it. So what exactly is the problem with that? You sure seem pissed off.

And you say you know me "very well"? Well gee that's interesting, as I don't know how you happened to get to know me so well (not sure I want to know either).

And pardon me for the typo and presumed inaccurate statement about management fees. If the big hedge funds only charge 25%, but you are somehow able to get away with 50-75%, then I wouldn't think you'd be needing to solicit business on this thread anyway.

Hello everyone here i amalso from india. He is just big scammer i lost 200$ learn his strategy. whoever supporting him here is also a scammer who work with him. Don't make the same mistake that i made . from the begging he said it will give good risk reward but when webinar begins you will understand that is too risky and not that accurate. and one losing can make blow your account also he is just teach you to martingale. i SWEAR it will never be profitable just stay away.

God bless you all.

Mr.Arvind, in a very simple way explained break out strategy and jackpot strategy. Session was good and informative. It's wonderful class,it was interactive I got chance to learn many topics about trading in share market.

The Forex course was very knowledgeable and helpful. Got to learn a lot of things in a very simple way which i am going to apply from tomorrow itself. Arvind Sir teaching was very helpful with all the questions and answered them in details leaving zero doubts.

Thanks all

You cannot BLAME a tutor.

Always remember there are three stages for every successful trader :

1) The First stage is losing.
2) The second stage is a break-even stage where we will be trading without loss and without profit.
3) The final stage is the profit booking stage. Coming to the third stage is not quite easier. It involves systematic study and thorough analysis of the market. It requires a good training and guidance from dedicated professionals. Most of the traders I have come across in the broking firms do not even have the basic knowledge of the technical and fundamental analysis.

They simply trade on speculation and calls given by the broking firms. It is not going to help them forever. They tend to loss money for their speculation act and they never mind to spend money and time for equipping themselves with proper knowledge.

You are in 1st state. You have to cross two more.

stay happy

Back