Beginners Questions I am new into Forex and I made a costless mistake.

tootihamza

Recruit
Hello everyone,

I am genuinely glad that I found this community.
About that costless mistake, it actually costed me $13.99.

I am talking about buying an udemy online course, I KNOW, right !
Iamsostupidlol

needless to say, It gave me an idea of how Forex work, but glad that I found you guys, cause what that online course taught me was that I can earn money easily from Forex, which you guys have warned through many threads here and replies there that this is so wrong and on so many levels.

I'm going to start my forex journey here, with complete trading education.

Just one question:
How did you guys, back then when you started, get rid laziness of learning Forex (or generally a something new) ? I can read, but I hate reading.

Maybe try looking into alterenative mediums to learn like Youtube. Everyone learns differently so you have to find your sweet spot
Yeah, Youtube learning is so for me, but being new in the Forex' world, I am not able to differentiate between good forex learning videos and the bad ones, and there is no Youtube videos here in FPA, got suggestion or any advice, my friend ?

Hello everyone,

I am genuinely glad that I found this community.
About that costless mistake, it actually costed me $13.99.

I am talking about buying an udemy online course, I KNOW, right !
Iamsostupidlol

needless to say, It gave me an idea of how Forex work, but glad that I found you guys, cause what that online course taught me was that I can earn money easily from Forex, which you guys have warned through many threads here and replies there that this is so wrong and on so many levels.

I'm going to start my forex journey here, with complete trading education.

Just one question:
How did you guys, back then when you started, get rid laziness of learning Forex (or generally a something new) ? I can read, but I hate reading.
Let me share something worth to read to improve the Forex Knowledge :)

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Hi and welcome. Just an advise - forget about paid learning. It`s 21st century and there`s a lot of free sources to do it.

You shouldn't try to learn how to trade, you should look at it as a hobby. Start with small articles on trading topics in web, go to variety forums (like this one). Devote a little time to it per day til it gets into the habit. And it is absolutely normal to make mistakes at the beginning and lose small amounts, without it you cannot learn . $13.99 is not much for an invaluable experience).

If you do not want to get bored while reading about forex then you need to love what you are reading. You have to show interest in it because it will earn you a lot of money if you utilise all that knowedge. Knowledge in forex is power. Think about that. It may be boring but the results of that boredom is the chance to become the best trader you can be.

We all have to agree that learning abiut forex has never been interesting but we have to do it either way. There are alot of people here that depend on forex as their main soiurce of income and they do their best to gain as much profit as they can. Think about them and then compare them with you. They do that by learning. Have a focused mind and you will not be bored of reading.

Well, ypu definetly learnt from your mistakes. The whole thing about trading without knowledge and desiring to get rich through forex. You have served as a goodexample to all those beginers that were planning ti make the same mistake that you did. About your boredom problem, there is no solution, you just have to read.

Back