Beginners Questions I am new into Forex and I made a costless mistake.

If you get bored while reading about forex then you have not set your priorities right. if you are really serious about forex then you will never think like that. Think about what you want out if forex and what you need to do to get it. Learning happens to be a part of it and there is no oter wy around it.

Learning about forex may seem like goingto scholl allover again. Just like you read in scholl is the same way you should do now. There are waysthat you used to make sure that you read those complicated topics. Why not apply the same methods to the leraning of forex. You mught be suprised how things turm out.

Good place to start learning, I’ve never paid for any forex education and doing pretty ok ;) tons of info out there for free :)

There’s plenty of free places to learn. At least It was too much money you paid out.

At least you didn't waste too much...... I'm sure you'll make that $14 back. Some people spend thousands when it's all available for free online.

Hello everyone,

I am genuinely glad that I found this community.
About that costless mistake, it actually costed me $13.99.

I am talking about buying an udemy online course, I KNOW, right !
Iamsostupidlol

needless to say, It gave me an idea of how Forex work, but glad that I found you guys, cause what that online course taught me was that I can earn money easily from Forex, which you guys have warned through many threads here and replies there that this is so wrong and on so many levels.

I'm going to start my forex journey here, with complete trading education.

Just one question:
How did you guys, back then when you started, get rid laziness of learning Forex (or generally a something new) ? I can read, but I hate reading.
YouTube or site that provides video based content would be your best avenue.

A lot of people take information in better this way too.

Back