I am new to Forex!

universal eagle

Recruit
I have been demo trading for a whirl now and i think i know little things about trading.I am from Nigeria.Agbolahan Oladipupo by Name.Hope that peace army forum can be of help?

okay.

My name is Oladipupo Agbolahan,i am from Nigeria.I mostly speciallized in offline business which i think is quit interesting but i have been in forex world for few weeks now.i have a little problem with the interpretation of peace army forecast.like the sentence "the market will move 90 pip"is it upward of downward????

The direction moved depends on the currency pair, the amount and direction of deviation from expectations, the amount and direction of any revisions (if present), other reports coming out at the same time, etc. News trading can be very profitable, but it also can get a little complicated at times.

Spend a little time going through the old copies of the Daily Trading Signals, and pay special attention to the parts where the prior day's results are discussed.

After awhile, it should become easier for you to determine which direction of deviation on a report should cause a currency pair to move up or down.

Or you could decide to become a technical trader. :D

Back