• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I AM SCAMMED BY FXPRIMUS, THEY ARE THREATENING ME

I am having an issue with a company
dear admins, i will request you to please proceed with this case, this case is not about cancellation of trades, they have paid 8000 USD from total profit of 20k, this matter is about deduction of balance without any reason, please i have sent company invite since last to last thursday

Dear Admins,
I want to file a case against FxPrimus Scam Broker
Detail of my case

On 14-Mar-2020 I was shocked to see that my amount of 12653 USD was deducted from my account without any explanation, screen shot of the account is attached herewith. I need to know how has i abused anything? And after the first withdrawal i have not even traded once so how could you accuse me of any abuse, first of all i didn't have trade-able bonus in my account, i only had margin bonus which is there for the purpose of using to increase trade volume. This broker has been threatening and blackmailing me to not to put any reviews/comments against them. They have even offered some money to client to take his bad reviews back in return they settled him with some thousand dollars.
So now i am filing my case against this threat and scam they did, thus requesting admin to please put my case on priority to save people from getting scammed
Do your research before you join dodgy brokers like this.

dear admins, i will request you to please proceed with this case, this case is not about cancellation of trades, they have paid 8000 USD from total profit of 20k, this matter is about deduction of balance without any reason, please i have sent company invite since last to last thursday

The FPA Traders Court escalation procedure is intended for Forex trading. Your profits were earned trading stock CFDs. The cancelled trades/profits were from stock CFDs. Both the paid and unpaid portions of the profits are related to disputed trades on stock CFDs. This case does not qualify for further Traders Court escalation.

We suggest taking the issue up with the broker's regulators.

The FPA Traders Court escalation procedure is intended for Forex trading. Your profits were earned trading stock CFDs. The cancelled trades/profits were from stock CFDs. Both the paid and unpaid portions of the profits are related to disputed trades on stock CFDs. This case does not qualify for further Traders Court escalation.

Wait what?!?

Your train set so your rules but this is bizarre.

All forex brokers offer CFD's on energy, indices, stocks and commodities. Are you really saying that the specific instrument we traded affect whether a case can be escalated or not? What percentage of the trades should be forex trades in order to qualify, when a broker runs off with our money?

FPA Forums Team Note: The Traders Court was set up for Forex. The final outcome of Traders Court is determined by member votes, and most members have experience trading forex. The handling of non-forex pairs by LPs can be very different than the that of non-forex pairs, as proven when oil prices went negative this year. Although more and more FPA members are getting experienced with other trading instruments, the variety of instruments is very wide, so we cannot confidently say that 90% of those who vote would have the knowledge to vote fairly. Because of this the rule has always restricted disputes over cancelled or amended trades to forex pairs.

Even in excluded cases like this one, we do try to point the trader to the regulators, who have the expertise to make a ruling and the power to enforce it.

What is bizarre about our rules is that we have cases and votes. Other review sites would just leave it at a one star review and not even try to provide advice whether the trade was on forex or some other instrument.

This sound really sad i was wondering if PFA would have helped i would have had my money back.
but nothing much to expect from elsewhere

Wait what?!?

Your train set so your rules but this is bizarre.

All forex brokers offer CFD's on energy, indices, stocks and commodities. Are you really saying that the specific instrument we traded affect whether a case can be escalated or not? What percentage of the trades should be forex trades in order to qualify, when a broker runs off with our money?
I believe such rule by FPA is really upsetting for people like me, in simple i must accept my 12k is gone, no regulator will take any action they need their license fees.
so in real there is no protection for traders now after such rule by FPA

FPA Forums Team Note: You may wish to notice that this website is FOREX Peace Army, not All Financial Peace Army. Without this restriction on our unusual rule allowing forex cases to be escalated, it would only be a matter of time until we'd have cases involving exchange traded stocks, money transfer services, and even disputes over variable rate mortgages.

The FPA is a free service and Traders Court can only cover so many areas.

Please provide information about what sort of issues you have had reporting to each regulator. The Cyprus Financial Ombudsman charges a 20 Euro fee to file a case. We haven't heard of any other regulators requiring fees for complaints. If other regulators do, that would be valuable information for anyone doing business with companies under those regulators.

Question is not if this matter is not related to forex, but this matter is related to forex broker who threats their clients, and as they are not responding this shows they are scam broker and this is why traders gets here with hope atleast they will able to help other by avoiding these scams brokers

The FPA has limitations to what it can and cannot deal with. Without those limits, it would only be a matter of time before people wanted us to deal with all kinds of financial disputes.

Even in an unsupported issue like this, we can provide some advice. In this case, our best advice is to go to the regulators FX Primus is registered with and file complaints.

Back