• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I AM SCAMMED BY FXPRIMUS, THEY ARE THREATENING ME

I am having an issue with a company
your bank can perform a charge back, ive had them done 12 months later against company's as big as paypal when they refused to return money, just put pressure on your bank and it can be done.
if you looked on linked in you shold be able to find who owns or work for this company then contact them via social media, dont let them hide behind FXPRIMUS if you did a video of this and posted on youtube with all of your information about the case, they will be more inclined to refund it as they wont want their dodgy ways out
Banks in Saudi Arabia have no such policy thus its not possible, but your idea about social media is good, I will try doing that with help of friends to make company suffer for their act

Have you tried contacting the financial ombudsman? I went to the CySEC website to take a look and they do offer a way for you to get your money back. I do believe you have a very good case here.

CySEC.png

From what I can see in your previous replies, I think you are done with Step 1. What you need to do now is proceed to Step 2, which is contacting a Financial Ombudsman for mediation. The financial ombudsman have the power to Read the conditions carefully, you need to submit your request within 4 months of receiving your final response from FXPrimus.

A fee of $20 Euro is required to file a complaint. I will attach the PDF file here where you can acquire more information on the entire procedure, as well as the form form.

Let me know if you need help with any of this.

Attachments

• Directive regarding the Procedure for Submission and Examination of Complaints by the Financia...pdf
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • COMPLAINT FORM IN ENGLISH BY INDIVIDUALS.pdf
    187.5 KB · Views: 2
Some additional details below. There are several names this company does business under however they appear to hold the real license with Meta Quotes and issue White Label licenses to several other brokers. Everyone should file complaints with the CySec, FSCA and Vanuatu. Assuming your used MetaTrader, please also report this to Meta Quotes as they have a corporate responsibility to help investigate fraud brokers using their software.

1623686141277.png

1623686154591.png

1623686359576.png

1623686374725.png

1623686247042.png

1623686318468.png

1623686420169.png

1623686289531.png

Last edited:
Have you tried contacting the financial ombudsman? I went to the CySEC website to take a look and they do offer a way for you to get your money back. I do believe you have a very good case here.

View attachment 65986

From what I can see in your previous replies, I think you are done with Step 1. What you need to do now is proceed to Step 2, which is contacting a Financial Ombudsman for mediation. The financial ombudsman have the power to Read the conditions carefully, you need to submit your request within 4 months of receiving your final response from FXPrimus.

A fee of $20 Euro is required to file a complaint. I will attach the PDF file here where you can acquire more information on the entire procedure, as well as the form form.

Let me know if you need help with any of this.
Thank you, I will reach them but i think they may not entertain as this is almost an year old case, but will try if they can help in anyway

Some additional details below. There are several names this company does business under however they appear to hold the real license with Meta Quotes and issue White Label licenses to several other brokers. Everyone should file complaints with the CySec, FSCA and Vanuatu. Assuming your used MetaTrader, please also report this to Meta Quotes as they have a corporate responsibility to help investigate fraud brokers using their software.

View attachment 66003
View attachment 66004

View attachment 66010
View attachment 66011

View attachment 66007
View attachment 66009

View attachment 66012

View attachment 66008
I will reach them too as i traded on MT4 and i hope someone helps in getting me my money back

Banks in Saudi Arabia have no such policy thus its not possible, but your idea about social media is good, I will try doing that with help of friends to make company suffer for their act
not sure how you funded the account, if it was with visa or master card they both have charge back abilities

Back