I am submitting the case against: www.5starsforex.com

serg_killa

Recruit
Мой случай: я открыл счет с 5StarsForex 8 месяцев назад. Я хранение всего $ 250, я не прошу бонуса, и депозит через Skrіll. Мой менеджер Джордж Майкл, позвонил несколько раз на мобильный, рассказывает о преимуществах (в их числе: нет ограничений по времени позиций, низкий спред, быстрое исполнение и многие другие). Но как только я подал заявку на возврат моего депозита, они утверждали, что им нужно 5 - 10 дней, чтобы исследовать на моем счете. Для увеличения прибыли, я использовал Форекс новости пистолет. Вот почему я неоднократно скопированы и поддержка менеджер онлайн о торговых ограничений, но каждый раз они сказали, что нет ограничений. После завершения проверки учетной записи, они отменили все мои выгодные заказы, и ответил, что я потерял свой депозит минус заказы, потому что они ограничивают 3 минуты на каждого заказа. Мой менеджер сказал мне "не позволяют незаконной торговли сэр, и в качестве аудитора проверить счет, то сообщит вам, сколько позволяют вывести". Теперь менеджер поддержки 5 starforeх всегда игнорировать меня. Счета MT4 закрыты, но есть доступ в личный кабинет. Добавление скриншоты

Attachments

• 5стар1.png
    5стар1.png
    495 KB · Views: 0
  • 5стар2.jpg
    5стар2.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 5стар3.jpg
    5стар3.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5стар4.jpg
    5стар4.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5стар8.jpg
    5стар8.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 0
Google Translation of the Complaint:
"My case: I opened an account with 5StarsForex 8 months ago. I deposited only $ 250, I do not ask for the bonus and deposit through Skrіll. My manager George Michael, called several times on the mobile, talks about the benefits (among them: No time limit positions, low spreads, fast execution, and many others). But as soon as I applied for a refund of my deposit, they claimed that they needed 5 - 10 days to investigate my account. To increase profits, I used a gun Forex news. That is why I have repeatedly copied and support manager for online trade restrictions, but each time they were told that there are no restrictions. Once validated, the account that they have canceled all my favorable orders, and replied that I had lost my deposit minus orders, because they are limited to 3 minutes on each order. My manager told me "do not allow the illicit trade sir, and as an auditor to verify the account, then tell you how many allow lead." Now ASM 5 starforeh always ignore me. MT4 account closed, but have access to the personal account. Adding screenshots"

Sounds typical of this sort of bucketshop to me. Although Skrill may not be able to recover your money, you should file a complaint with them anyway. That may help cut off access to Skrill for 5StarsForex.

Go ahead and ask your manager to come to this thread and explain why the rules were changed.

Does Skrill offer chargeback protection?
Yes. Skrill offers chargeback protection to some of our commercial customers based on their activity, processing volume and history with Skrill.
If you are chargeback protected, we will absorb any losses originating from chargebacks or reversals enforced by client's banks.
Find out if you are eligible for chargeback protection by contacting the Skrill Merchant Services Team.

chargebacks or reversals enforced by client's banks........so some rules using Skrill ?

Does Skrill offer chargeback protection?
Yes. Skrill offers chargeback protection to some of our commercial customers based on their activity, processing volume and history with Skrill.
If you are chargeback protected, we will absorb any losses originating from chargebacks or reversals enforced by client's banks.
Find out if you are eligible for chargeback protection by contacting the Skrill Merchant Services Team.

chargebacks or reversals enforced by client's banks........so some rules using Skrill ?

Your forgot to share link http://help.skrill.com/en/Article/services/security/does-skrill-offer-chargeback-protection

In fact thinking about this advertisement, it sure sounds alarming for consumers, better
stay away from Skrill, wonder about their “large volume” commercial customers screening.

Sounds like Skrill protecting companies from chargebacks. Let's hope this expands to consumers.

FI SWEDEN REPLY :
Thank you for your e-mails tothe Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen), our ref. FI Dnr 16-1618. Neither 5 Stars Forex, 5 Stars Markets Ltd nor 5 Stars Financial Groups AB is licensed or registered by Finansinspektionen to conduct financial operations in Sweden, as you can see on our website under Company Register (http://www.fi.se/Folder-EN/Startpage/Register/Company-register/). According to the documents you have sent us, 5 Stars Forex/5 Stars Markets Ltd seems to be based in the Seychelles and I would therefore recommend that you contact the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (http://www.fsaseychelles.sc/).
If I have interpreted your e-mail correctly, you fear that you might have been the victim of investment fraud. You should therefore contact the police both in Ukraine and in Sweden. Information about the Swedish Police is available both in Arabic and in English (https://polisen.se/ar/Languages/Arabiska/ andhttps://polisen.se/en/Languages/Startpage/, respectively). You might get in touch with the National Fraud Centre (Nationellt bedrägericentrum), which works specifically with these matters.

Back